Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

SxcSAIO

SxcS AIO

Best Answer SxcS , 22 January 2016 - 07:04

{SxcSAIO} : Status : Working!

Current Version : 0.2583

Current Changelogs:
- Added Jinx
- Bug fixes

If the AutoUpdater is buggy , you will have to redownload the script! Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
319 replies to this topic

SxcS

SxcS

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 338 posts

when i press x with rumble i got bug splat and dc

Try again , pushed an update

SxcS

SxcS

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 338 posts

Will add DAC support soon™

EDIT: Added DAC Support!

Emex

Emex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 43 posts

Error on Ezreal

\SxcSAIO.lua:1058: attempt to index field 'UseR' (a nil value)

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

okay! so... i've added them all

if you have new champions please tell me by private message because i only look at threads that i havent replied

also, please do not change the name of your script at the github

since the link would change accordingly

therefore the links wouldnt work at gosdb

therefore i would have to edit them all again

at last, feel free to gib upvote

SxcS

SxcS

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 338 posts

Error on Ezreal

\SxcSAIO.lua:1058: attempt to index field 'UseR' (a nil value)

fixed

HolyBeast

HolyBeast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts

swain works perfectly but i found 2 errors that lowwers my fps

2502st0.png

on other note , well done keep up the good work :')

SxcS

SxcS

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 338 posts

swain works perfectly but i found 2 errors that lowwers my fps

2502st0.png

on other note , well done keep up the good work :')

fixed:) ty for the bug report

HolyBeast

HolyBeast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts

where i use prioirty for the sups?

SxcS

SxcS

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 338 posts

where i use prioirty for the sups?

Inspired´s targetselector

cosbytouchedme

cosbytouchedme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

1b8dbcf773a7f443b8e193e00bb6ab5e.png

I get this every time I try to Lane Clear with Swain. He activates W and R, but stands still and gives me this error.

jesel10

jesel10

• Members
  • 3 posts

with ezreal my fps goes down extremely . normally playing with 71 and with ezreal script it peaks at 31 fps .

sauyiro

sauyiro

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts

Swain

Swain is free this weak

just take a look to the jun clear have some problems

i notes the in combo R start out of range don't know if is intent it but if not take a look on the distance

u have a good script here  but if u want to make a rely rely good  scrip here are some pointers

first having R on harass don't think is the best way to go but if u want to have it put  logic the limit hes activation ill say only use wend hard cc(fear, taunt, knock up, snare, stun) ult and i mean all cc but slow cux u want to be able to move to them and  stick  to them so u do more dmg (remember this is for harass)

second u don't have W on harass don't get me wrong i know exactly why u don't have W on harass (is to make sure u slow them before u W to increase the chance to lock them in plce) but i have the solution for u just add a logic the limit the activation of w to only wend cc and i mean any cc. saying that look at the possibility u can be on harass and if some one engage in the range of your W for example the jun coming to gank u can chain it so secure the kill now if u want to go more in detail u wan make a logic the check how long is going to bee cc (after tenacity) and subtract the delay of the W to know the exact moment to activate the ability to lock hem down right before the cc finish to do a perfect chain cc also cux u are chain cc hem don't centralist the circle on champ u are targeting put the border of the circle and the end to the close it enemy so if they get to close u get more. now for the second part of the W as u know u slow hem first to get that lock in place but we can do better then that u can put the the champ in the border of the circle and the oposit end to  were he probably is going to run and that is wend comes tricky but don't worry i am not suggesting something the is trouble some to do whit out a logic u can elaborate but u ill need some pointer from some one the make a lee sin scrips whit a insec move. and here it come u need to check what is closer the tower or a exit to the jun  once u get that u can put the opositn end pointing to the tower or the exit the same way lee sin ill put a ward to jump a it (that why i say u may need help from some one who make a lee sin scrip whit  the inec move)u will say why just don't  lock hem in remember he is all ready slow so if my make it go around that circle u are messing whit he head making take a new rout of exit which may be pushing hem to a jun the was about to gank or even  force  a flash and the time he go around slow may be the same as the time he is lock and remember this is for harass if u lock hem u can change to combo and ult or if u take my early pointer ill ult right he way 

sry for the bad English is my second languish if u want to talk on skype or cure on the future whit me pm me to i can pm u back my info cya

SxcS

SxcS

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 338 posts

1b8dbcf773a7f443b8e193e00bb6ab5e.png

I get this every time I try to Lane Clear with Swain. He activates W and R, but stands still and gives me this error.

fixed:)

Swain

Swain is free this weak

just take a look to the jun clear have some problems

i notes the in combo R start out of range don't know if is intent it but if not take a look on the distance

u have a good script here  but if u want to make a rely rely good  scrip here are some pointers

first having R on harass don't think is the best way to go but if u want to have it put  logic the limit hes activation ill say only use wend hard cc(fear, taunt, knock up, snare, stun) ult and i mean all cc but slow cux u want to be able to move to them and  stick  to them so u do more dmg (remember this is for harass)

second u don't have W on harass don't get me wrong i know exactly why u don't have W on harass (is to make sure u slow them before u W to increase the chance to lock them in plce) but i have the solution for u just add a logic the limit the activation of w to only wend cc and i mean any cc. saying that look at the possibility u can be on harass and if some one engage in the range of your W for example the jun coming to gank u can chain it so secure the kill now if u want to go more in detail u wan make a logic the check how long is going to bee cc (after tenacity) and subtract the delay of the W to know the exact moment to activate the ability to lock hem down right before the cc finish to do a perfect chain cc also cux u are chain cc hem don't centralist the circle on champ u are targeting put the border of the circle and the end to the close it enemy so if they get to close u get more. now for the second part of the W as u know u slow hem first to get that lock in place but we can do better then that u can put the the champ in the border of the circle and the oposit end to  were he probably is going to run and that is wend comes tricky but don't worry i am not suggesting something the is trouble some to do whit out a logic u can elaborate but u ill need some pointer from some one the make a lee sin scrips whit a insec move. and here it come u need to check what is closer the tower or a exit to the jun  once u get that u can put the opositn end pointing to the tower or the exit the same way lee sin ill put a ward to jump a it (that why i say u may need help from some one who make a lee sin scrip whit  the inec move)u will say why just don't  lock hem in remember he is all ready slow so if my make it go around that circle u are messing whit he head making take a new rout of exit which may be pushing hem to a jun the was about to gank or even  force  a flash and the time he go around slow may be the same as the time he is lock and remember this is for harass if u lock hem u can change to combo and ult or if u take my early pointer ill ult right he way 

sry for the bad English is my second languish if u want to talk on skype or cure on the future whit me pm me to i can pm u back my info cya

ty for your feedback , will update swain soon , dont have much time atm.

johny34110

johny34110

• Members
  • 7 posts

rumbl never ulti ://

SxcS

SxcS

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 338 posts

rumbl never ulti ://

He does, tested it , works fine 

TaydeR

TaydeR

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 241 posts

Nice, finally a script for that good ol'Swain ! :D

VentoGrigio

VentoGrigio

• Members
  • 9 posts

Garen sometimes run away...  in fight also :(

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Garen sometimes run away...  in fight also :(

you mean moving to spots without your click right ?

Pharaoh

Pharaoh

• Members
  • 14 posts

you mean moving to spots without your click right ?

yep, it happens to me sometimes.

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

yep, it happens to me sometimes.

well i told him to fix it but meh

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SxcS, AIO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users