Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Last Update - 7.2] Krystra Mid Series [Multi Champion Support ] [ Multi Prediction, Expert drawings and much More..]

leblanc akali lissandra viktor diana easywin yasuo zed soon perfection

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1077 replies to this topic

Krystra

Krystra

Sexy Developer

• Contributor
  • 417 posts

I have a problem with harras when I set up everything I mean hit chance with Q and press key for harras mode there are no reaction and drops fps. I will reinstall all the script and I will test it tonight. I would be glad if someone explain me how to set up script and what mean combo modes which situation are best to use. Someone send me configuration for zed on my Pm?
Thx for script good work dude keep going. Cheers

Set the hitchance something between 20-30

The higher hit chance means better possibility with hit but it casts less skill. Try to delete menuconfig.save in common folder, re-open loader.exe and try the script with default settings

snorlax692

snorlax692

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationMorocco

Zed scripts lag it drops too much fps 

Ezreal

Ezreal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Btw Krystra what did you found about my ezreal ideas? 

lysyzbrazers20

lysyzbrazers20

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

yo,

Thanks for replay Kystra. I have tested script reinstall all and it works fine for me. I think i solved fps drops enaugh for me was hidding script window.

Without script window it doesnt drops fps for me.

hmm if you have some free time add please in useing items ( Yoummu Ghostblade ). That will be everything.

When i will have some improves for script i let you know.

Good Job Mate 

McMacNCheese95

McMacNCheese95

• Members
  • 1 posts

m getting a problem where i bugsplat when i start the game with these, any fixes?

lysyzbrazers20

lysyzbrazers20

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

m getting a problem where i bugsplat when i start the game with these, any fixes?

You cant minimalize game while loading. Just choose in gos script and minimalize gos then you pick champ and dont touch anything if you minimalize league of legends while loading you will get error i dont know why there are something wrong but try this. It should solve your problem.

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

You cant minimalize game while loading. Just choose in gos script and minimalize gos then you pick champ and dont touch anything if you minimalize league of legends while loading you will get error i dont know why there are something wrong but try this. It should solve your problem.

Set your Screen Mode to "BORDERLESS"

mikegatlin10

mikegatlin10

• Members
  • 1 posts

leblanc just walks around clueless for me. im sure its just something i have set or am doing wrong. can someone help me plese

Krystra

Krystra

Sexy Developer

• Contributor
  • 417 posts

I have some hard days in my real life guys ( exams etc ) I will continiue to improve the bundle soon

leblanc just walks around clueless for me. im sure its just something i have set or am doing wrong. can someone help me plese

send Zwei a pm. You did something wrong

Krystra

Krystra

Sexy Developer

• Contributor
  • 417 posts

yo,

Thanks for replay Kystra. I have tested script reinstall all and it works fine for me. I think i solved fps drops enaugh for me was hidding script window.

Without script window it doesnt drops fps for me.

hmm if you have some free time add please in useing items ( Yoummu Ghostblade ). That will be everything.

When i will have some improves for script i let you know.

Good Job Mate 

Send me the logic that you want for yoummu , it will be added in next update :)

Krystra

Krystra

Sexy Developer

• Contributor
  • 417 posts

Updated

Add; Youmuu's Ghostblade support for zed- Did not check so report me if any bugs

caco4003

caco4003

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

can i make zez to use his ulti only when enemy is killable?

Krystra

Krystra

Sexy Developer

• Contributor
  • 417 posts

i will add that option in the next update

lysyzbrazers20

lysyzbrazers20

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

i will add that option in the next update

hmm i dont know its good idea because its allready in. If target is killable you have combination skill which you have to use to kill target. If you add the option "use Ult when target is killable" its no make sens because the script calculate that you can kill him but if he got heal or turn on potion your ult might be useless because he gain more HP :D

BaeSuzy

BaeSuzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 388 posts
  • LocationBae Suzy

escape bug when nobody here in mid no enemies around. auto E escape. :fappa:

zPsyko

zPsyko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationBrazil

BEST ZED EVER <3

caco4003

caco4003

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

whats the difference between each combo?

Krystra

Krystra

Sexy Developer

• Contributor
  • 417 posts

escape bug when nobody here in mid no enemies around. auto E escape. :fappa:

Which champ?

BaeSuzy

BaeSuzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 388 posts
  • LocationBae Suzy

Which champ?

lissandra

Krystra

Krystra

Sexy Developer

• Contributor
  • 417 posts

lissandra

just to be clear, are you pressing the escape key and it uses E or you do not press escape key and it uses auto E ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leblanc, akali, lissandra, viktor, diana, easywin, yasuo, zed, soon, perfection

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users