Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How to climb a ladder

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Dante

Dante

MVP

• Members
  • 161 posts

So, I'm playing LoL since S3, but started playing ranked in S4, I've been in silver, bronze and now I'm Gold 

My first promo was 4/6 I guess ... and I've been placed in silver 3 ,but then playing a sht tons of ranked... I've been demoted to B5 .... Awesome right? Maybe most of the people would rage at this situation.... But... I thought positive .... You see... Looking through my eyes... B5 isn't that bad.. It's isn't that kind of tragedy.. But we will get into it later... For now.... Here's some tips...

Spoiler

2.  Quoting Trick2G: "Bronze playing think that they're good at this game, they need to stop thinking like that, they need to start focusing on the game itself" Or smh like that

Spoiler

3. Contain your saltiness and don't get tilted

Spoiler

4. Don't be afraid of getting down... 

Spoiler

5. Don't look at enemy team elo

Spoiler

6. Play Play Play

Spoiler

7. Learn from plebs

Spoiler

8. Play META champs

Spoiler

9. Play easy champs

Spoiler

10. Keep and eye on the minimap

Spoiler

11. WARD FFS WARD

Spoiler

So I guess that's in from me .. feel free to add some tips in the comments .. and Good Luck Have Fun ! :popcorn:

Also big shoutout forn Platypus for making me Salty on how I think Master tier is pathedic..  Jk tho Doge

Platypus

Platypus

Bitcoin and Paysafecard payments are now available

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

*cough* 

arrow-bold-down--ios-7-interface-symbol_

I also coach :3

Dante

Dante

MVP

• Members
  • 161 posts

*cough* 

arrow-bold-down--ios-7-interface-symbol_

I also coach :3

Mad? Doge plz  Don't be Doge

Zypppy

Zypppy

Ex Global Support

• Contributor
  • 1,817 posts

3S8rCDK.png
My guide is 100% better Kappa

Imstuckinhell

Imstuckinhell

l o a d s e m o n e

• +VIP
  • 841 posts

https://www.youtube....h?v=HIIkbif6veo

this is so much safer and less detected way to climb ladders, there's nothing this video can't help with Kappa

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users