Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Another loader + Injection Added

Best Answer Cloud , 20 February 2016 - 07:47

Injection of GoS base Make Sure to Run As Admin! (DO NOT USE THIS ON MAIN ACCOUNT! Injector does not pass the recommended security level of GoS normal Injection) (Credits to HVInjector creator) (will create my own secure version soon)

Small Code fixes.

Yes it auto injects whenever the LeagueOfLegends Client Spawns.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Just brushing up on some C# skills and decided to try WPF (hate it)

Open Source.

Download

VirusTotal

GitHub

Extract the GoS.rar and go to GoS\WpfApplication1\bin\Debug\Loader.exe for the loader

Bugs:

Delete script and Open script only work on Check scripts, if you try to click delete script without a script check 100% crash

Not added:

Scripts Engine (API Hooking?)

1 Click install

Auth

Secure injection with options

Features:

Injection of GoS base! (DO NOT USE THIS ON MAIN ACCOUNT! Injector does not pass the recommended security level of GoS normal Injection) (Credits to HVInjector creator) (will create my own secure version soon)

raw install from github

Partially working Delete Script (only works on checked items)

Partially working Open Script ^

Open Scripts folder

Open Common folder

Color picker for loader

Settings picker

Creates GamingOnSteroids folders if they aren't there already (first ever booting ANY gos loader)

Creates a Settings2.ini (since this does not have injection I do not want to mess with your normal loader files)

News Section

If you close the loader and changed any settings, it will be saved in Settings2.ini so if you boot the loader again the settings will remain the same (Note: If you check any script, it will not be checked on your next boot up)

Why: Just brushing up on some C# and maybe Feretorix will take some ideas from this

Edited by Cloud, 20 February 2016 - 07:47 .
Injection added. Small code fixes.

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

Approved Kappa

Screenies:

Spoiler

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Approved Kappa

Thank you Kappa

laplace5

laplace5

• Members
  • 3 posts

looks cool ^^

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

plz put it to github :grumpycat:

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

plz put it to github :grumpycat:

Good idea will do right now :P

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Uploaded to github

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

Uploaded to github

TQgRoV5.png

dat commit msg :fappa:

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

TQgRoV5.png

dat commit msg :fappa:

Better then Inspired yet? Kappa

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

Better then Inspired yet? Kappa

asdf ?  keke  :nod:

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts
✓  Best Answer

Injection of GoS base Make Sure to Run As Admin! (DO NOT USE THIS ON MAIN ACCOUNT! Injector does not pass the recommended security level of GoS normal Injection) (Credits to HVInjector creator) (will create my own secure version soon)

Small Code fixes.

Yes it auto injects whenever the LeagueOfLegends Client Spawns.

0xfinndev

0xfinndev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 184 posts

You should add security features such as obfuscation, or process masking.

Note that the lua scripts don't need to be injected directly; they simply need to be compiled in the loader, through the GoS core.

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

You should add security features such as obfuscation, or process masking.
Note that the lua scripts don't need to be injected directly; they simply need to be compiled in the loader, through the GoS core.

Obfuscation of the dll? Dll scrambling? As for the lua scripts, I have no clue where to start from on that but thanks for the help :P

Hanndel

Hanndel

datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!

• Contributor
  • 604 posts
  • Locationhttps://t.me/pump_upp
Make an app for website Doge

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

Make an app for website Doge

+1

0xfinndev

0xfinndev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 184 posts

Obfuscation of the dll? Dll scrambling? As for the lua scripts, I have no clue where to start from on that but thanks for the help :P

For example, a different PID (this is done automatically by windows) and process name.

Obfuscating the assembly with something like confuser (or a free alternative; just make sure it's anti de4dot) would stop LoL from reading the strings or other data from the assembly if they DID get access to the process.

As for the lua, you can use NLUA (nlua.org) for bridging lua through .net. You should be able to load the lua script and compile it (while the dll is injected) through the injected API.

Here's an useful post I found:

First I'm taking the module and manually unlinking it from the linked lists, second I'm nulling out the entire LDR_MODULE structure (so its a lot harder to relink the module), then I'm nulling out the entire PE header of the module, and finally if the option is enabled (its optional becuase some game anti-cheat software doesn't like API hooks which is why I wrote the module cloaker) NT APIs for virtual memory management will be hooked to help prevent the reading of pages from the cloaked module (proven to work against World of Warcraft's anti-cheat software 'Warden').

I'm afraid I won't be able to tell you any more about API hooking, since my C++ is *cough* a bit *cough* rusty.

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

For example, a different PID (this is done automatically by windows) and process name.

Obfuscating the assembly with something like confuser (or a free alternative; just make sure it's anti de4dot) would stop LoL from reading the strings or other data from the assembly if they DID get access to the process.

As for the lua, you can use NLUA (nlua.org) for bridging lua through .net. You should be able to load the lua script and compile it (while the dll is injected) through the injected API.

I'm afraid I won't be able to tell you any more about API hooking, since my C++ is *cough* a bit *cough* rusty.

Thank you! I can manage of this much :P , thanks again.

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Just went ingame with cheat engine to check somethings and it seems the GoS dll is already obfuscated nothing seemed to be "humanly" readable.

Icesythe7

Icesythe7

Forum Manager

• Contributor
  • 181 posts

Does this use new.dll? im assuming? 

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Does this use new.dll? im assuming? 

Yes, make sure you download it using the normal loader since i have no access to downloading new.dll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users