Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Encryption...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

0xfinndev

0xfinndev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 184 posts

This tool has really let me down, as I see encryption everywhere now.

I thought that this tool was free, and that people were encouraged to look from eachother, but it's slowly turning into BoL.

I don't understand the point in encrypting scripts.

Hanndel

Hanndel

datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!

• Contributor
  • 604 posts
  • Locationhttps://t.me/pump_upp

Ask ice

pleb

pleb

still not banned :K

• Donator
  • 426 posts
  • Locationlithuania

I thought that this tool was free, and that people were encouraged to look from eachother, but it's slowly turning into BoL.

yeah rip ,atleast only 3 devs use it on everything :L

0xfinndev

0xfinndev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 184 posts

It's really pointless imo.

Also, it stops from other members from looking at other dev's codes, and learning from that.

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Locationfire dep 24/7 Kappa

i agree, same with that subscriber thing going on...

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Feretorix made GoS to differentiate it from any other scripting program like BoL, L #, EloBudy etc soon that will be gone 

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Just to Clear out, all my old scripts are not deleted, they are still free and open source, for Challenger Series/Awareness i encrypted them to prevent more steal, every script code is the same atm if you really read it (talking about normal users scripts, you pretty know that some other communities call us leecher community for some reason), if someone want to learn he have to learn on his own, it's not a problem if you use some code or learn from it, but using it the same and just changing 10% of the code is not learning at all, if someone want to learn or how x function was done he can always ask :) sadly, our Dev Subforum is pretty empty, no one ask, he just steal.

Feretorix made GoS to differentiate it from any other scripting program like BoL, L #, EloBudy etc soon that will be gone 

GoS for "LoL" will "always" stay "free"

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Just to Clear out, all my old scripts are not deleted, they are still free and open source, for Challenger Series/Awareness i encrypted them to prevent more steal

so they aint open source... ;) 

FlyFloop

FlyFloop

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 458 posts

ı love u deftsu <3

Hanndel

Hanndel

datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!

• Contributor
  • 604 posts
  • Locationhttps://t.me/pump_upp
Ask and get an answer like:

Its "this" wtf tard
:fappa:

0xfinndev

0xfinndev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 184 posts

Even if it was stolen, mods would immediately close that topic.

It couldn't even be stolen by BoL, as the API are different.

I think that it's a stupid decision to encrypt scripts.

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Its "this" wtf tard

true always so helpfull... if you ask stuff, Maxxxel is anice always helping ^^

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

sadly we always approve scripts, even if its source is 90% stolen code, so the solution is just to hide the code and help when someone need instead of ripping my work? idk why someone would need my Challenger Series source when he can directly check my old scripts which are 80% Base of Challenger Series ;), it's just a protecting of work :), no one can count the time i wasted making scripts and updating them since the GoS lua start, it's been more than 6 months always trying to improve myself, and someone just take it with 2 clicks, how would be your feeling ? if it's your friend and he always chat with you etc.. ofc it will be fine if you give him the code yourself cause he try to learn and make some good for GoS :D

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Its "this" wtf tard

you deserve it Kappa. and you know that i say that only in SB and only for you for some reason Doge, and you never asked me and i replied "tard" dude, when you always post a code i always say that for no reason and you know it..

pleb

pleb

still not banned :K

• Donator
  • 426 posts
  • Locationlithuania

yeah it is stupid, but ppl who rage at c+p of 1 line or even similarity of code BabyRage d and now they have encryption

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

and just to clear out, i wouldn't mind if someone port my scripts in another platform, but if someone use my work in the same community and trying to get reputation for it sucks, and you know it..

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

sadly we always approve scripts, even if its source is 90% stolen code, so the solution is just to hide the code and help when someone need instead of ripping my work? idk why someone would need my Challenger Series source when he can directly check my old scripts which are 80% Base of Challenger Series ;), it's just a protecting of work :), no one can count the time i wasted making scripts and updating them since the GoS lua start, it's been more than 6 months always trying to improve myself, and someone just take it with 2 clicks, how would be your feeling ? if it's your friend and he always chat with you etc.. ofc it will be fine if you give him the code yourself cause he try to learn and make some good for GoS :D

i know that feeling but that's how it is, just don't aprove it and let the ones that want to learn a chance, i wouldn't be able to make scripts if i didn't have any source code to learn and see what and why they (the authors) did it

0xfinndev

0xfinndev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 184 posts

"sadly we allways approve scripts, even if its source is 90% stolen code"

Oh no and you can't change that right? Oh yes I forgot, this is the internet:( there aren't any people volunteering every day to be mods, or supports.

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

i know that feeling but that's how it is, just don't aprove it and let the ones that want to learn a chance, i wouldn't be able to make scripts if i didn't have any source code to learn and see what and why they (the authors) did it

people still have 70% of my source ;)

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

Daram :popcorn:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users