Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Encryption...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

"sadly we allways approve scripts, even if its source is 90% stolen code"

Oh no and you can't change that right? Oh yes I forgot, this is the internet:( there aren't any people volunteering every day to be mods, or supports.

so you request me to delete every cp script ? how's the guy that released feeling ? is it any better for the community ? there are a lot of factors..

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

"sadly we allways approve scripts, even if its source is 90% stolen code"

Oh no and you can't change that right? Oh yes I forgot, this is the internet:( there aren't any people volunteering every day to be mods, or supports.

:nod:

pleb

pleb

still not banned :K

• Donator
  • 426 posts
  • Locationlithuania

Daram :popcorn:

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Drama""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

:godbless: open Source

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

if i make Awareness/Baseult open souce, would you be satisfied ? (pretty sure there would be a day when someone rip a vital portion of the code)

0xfinndev

0xfinndev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 184 posts

so you request me to delete every cp script ? how's the guy that released feeling ? is it any better for the community ? there are a lot of factors..

Yes. Not you alone obviously. That guy who released it should read the rules before posting anything, and shouldn't blindly copy+paste huge segments of code.

Ofc it's much better for the community than keeping all the sources hidden, not allowing anybody learn from them.

pleb

pleb

• Donator
  • 426 posts
  • Locationlithuania

well its not any better to scream and berate that person like u do 

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

if i make Awareness/Baseult open souce, would you be satisfied ? (pretty sure there would be a day when someone rip a vital portion of the code)

I never got the point of CP :lol: I always look in other ppls code for mechanics I could rewrite for my purposes :P

I only CP L# Item DB because :lazy:

0xfinndev

0xfinndev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 184 posts

I never got the point of CP :lol: I always look in other ppls code for mechanics I could rewrite for my purposes :P

I only CP L$ Item DB because :lazy:

LEARNING is different from COPYING

pleb

pleb

• Donator
  • 426 posts
  • Locationlithuania

yeah and deftsu would scream at every scrub still learning to code for even "rewriting" some code

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

I only CP L$ Item DB because :lazy:

as i said, if it's porting it's at least 50% ok than someone stealing your code and gaining reputation from it from the same community, you know the feeling..

0xfinndev

0xfinndev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 184 posts

as i said, if it's porting it's at least 50% ok than someone stealing your code and gaining reputation from it from the same community, you know the feeling..

#ReportButton

pleb

pleb

• Donator
  • 426 posts
  • Locationlithuania

#ReportButton

nah its better to bich and moan till you get encryption :nod: aka deftsu style Keepo

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

http://gamingonstero...updated-ver-02/

Go Tell him

0xfinndev

0xfinndev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 184 posts

Oh wow it was closed! Oh no! 

This is the exact thing I'm talking about. Close the topics, warn the "creator".

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

This is the exact thing I'm talking about. Close the topics, warn the "creator".

yeah just tell them that you don't want your code part to be used and and he should rewrite it or it will be taken down.

Edit: Quality English :fappa:

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

some of them act high and create a retiring topic and saying some bull**** in SB if we do this step :/

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

yeah just tell them that you don't want your code part to be used and and he should rewrite it or it will be taken down.

Edit: Quality English :fappa:

please he used like 95% of my old xerath there lol

0xfinndev

0xfinndev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 184 posts

some of them act high and create a retiring topic and saying some bull**** in SB if we do this step :/

If they act like retards, and lie to the community, ban the **** out of them.

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Locationfire dep 24/7 Kappa

people still have 70% of my source ;)

maybe you are just hoity-toity and thinks everyone copies your code, consider that other people do stuff aswell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users