Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[NEWBIE GUIDE] how not to get banned

ban newbie guide

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Locationfire dep 24/7 Kappa

HOW NOT TO GET BANNED WHILE SCRIPTING

1. Don't use evade too much (so obvious and a lot of bugs occur when you can't dodge/try to move while script is dodging...).

2. Don't use very high skill cap champion scripts or at least uncheck some features if you are bronze/silver/gold. Let's face it, we aint faker.

Still not convinced??

Spoiler

3. Slowly build the usage of scripts and features of it (so it seems like you are improving not just scripting).

--> e.g. you cannot learn a rengar 1shot from scratch to its full potential in 1 game and by not playing the champion...

4. SHUT UP in game about scripting riot CAN READ ALL OF THAT!!! (Nothing at all!)

5. Don't accuse others of scripting! They are likely going to report you to "protect" themselves, it's how people react!

6. Try not to ban others for scripting that highlights the fact you know scripts exists and might use them...

7. There is a rumor that riot can detect the clicks per second you/the script is making (this is not confirmed by riot!), you can use scripts like Deftsu challenger humanizer to minimize these clicks ^^

For any further questions you can always pm me or one of the mods/support. ^^

Have a fun time scripting.

Nivo

Nivo

What is script?

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • LocationBadmanville
Make sure you use capital letters at beginning of every sentence.
Do a spell check, found couple of errors "highligts".
Use full stop at the end of every sentence or don't use it at all.

Inspired

Inspired

Took the red pill.

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • LocationWonderland

Ty, nice guide.

Xpect

Xpect

• Members
  • 17 posts

can somebody explain how riot detects scripters? cause i got banned three times using scripts safely i think everyone who is using scripts will get banned soon or later doesnt matter how safe u r using them cause riot has something to detect them

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

can somebody explain how riot detects scripters? cause i got banned three times using scripts safely i think everyone who is using scripts will get banned soon or later doesnt matter how safe u r using them cause riot has something to detect them

Significant increase of your mmr in "X" (amount) games, getting banned by others, (there is a rumor that they can detect the amount of clicks per sec you/the script makes--> use Deftsu his humanizer to decrease that), etc 

these are some suspections i have, ofcourse i can be totally wrong :P (i'm not a riot employee) ^^

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

added clicks/sec detection

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

Significant increase of your mmr in "X" (amount) games, getting banned by others, (there is a rumor that they can detect the amount of clicks per sec you/the script makes--> use Deftsu his humanizer to decrease that), etc 

these are some suspections i have, ofcourse i can be totally wrong :P (i'm not a riot employee) ^^

You are :nod:

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

You are :nod:

shhhhht nobody should know that XD

Kain1147

Kain1147

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hey guys I'm Kain, first time on the forums and haven't tried to script yet! But it looks fun and entertaining. Can't wait to try this out, any advise would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Hey guys I'm Kain, first time on the forums and haven't tried to script yet! But it looks fun and entertaining. Can't wait to try this out, any advise would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

really don't use evade it is waaaay to obvious, cancels AA and spells, disrupts your clicks so you will not move (it will try to move to the side while you click somewhere else) else have fun, but be carefull with fast combos they must be humanlike. A good script eg is Deftsu's awareness (doesn't play for you just shows enemy information etc)

szczurekPROS

szczurekPROS

GOD

• Local Support
  • 224 posts
  • LocationSzczawnica
Thanks for Guide xD

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Thanks for Guide xD

:P

yassoo1212

yassoo1212

• Members
  • 27 posts

Didn't understand what you mean.

Nivo

Nivo

What is script?

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • LocationBadmanville

didn't understand what you mean

This was aimed at aizjg just telling him to fix some errors in his guide.

yassoo1212

yassoo1212

• Members
  • 27 posts

This was aimed at aizjg just telling him to fix some errors in his guide.

Hahahahahahahah i thought yo meant that's the way we should speak in chat lol to prevent suspension!

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Hahahahahahahah i thought yo meant that's the way we should speak in chat lol to prevent suspension!

haha :P

DarkSasuke

DarkSasuke

• Members
  • 18 posts

it's useless, even with all the precautions above (that i took), you will be ban one day, it just delays the ban. some people are randomly reporting for cheat when losing, so riot will end up checking up on you one day

Allena

Allena

• Members
  • 7 posts

riot doesn't check if ppl rp. they only check if ppl rp multiple times. then they investigate. if they think you use script, they put you on a roster. then next ban wave they ban you so the devs can't figure out which part of their script alert riot to scripting

DarkSasuke

DarkSasuke

• Members
  • 18 posts

that's what i meant. u can be reported multiple times by people who are randomly reporting when losing. i have a lot of friends that report the carry for cheat everytime they lose even though we can't tell he is scripting. There was even a smurf jungler friend of mine that had only auto smite dr and baron activated with gos and got ban for scripting (that wouldn't be the most obvious script i think ?).

Abse

Abse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationIn that small bush outside your mothers place of residence

I honestly think they have a system similar to VAC. I only use drawings and maybe for 20 seconds out of a 35 minutes game I will use orbwalker.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ban, newbie, guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users