Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

SO much for being undetected

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

frostmyfriend

frostmyfriend

• Members
  • 15 posts

Yeah only used gos for a week and already got perma banned. Just wonderful lol. So what do i do now?

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Im sorry you fell victim to this. Again, this is at-your-own-risk software.

Zypppy

Zypppy

Ex Global Support

• Contributor
  • 1,817 posts
This program is undetected. But there are other things that make you potential script user .
Always hit spells , Instantly hit spells and auto attack enemy when he appeared from fow "Fog Of War" , Stutter movements like when evade tries to dodge something and you still hold x"x stands for random trigger key" key to do something and tou start to cancel your movement and attack just to dodge that particular enemy skillshot and little stuff like that . Nothing is 100% secure , If tool is not detected that doesn't mean you won't get banned for other reasons :)

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Locationfire dep 24/7 Kappa

Yeah only used gos for a week and already got perma banned. Just wonderful lol. So what do i do now?

for a secure account check out my guide, don't be reckless...

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

Where did we claim to be undetectable? :huh:

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Humanizers :)

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Humanizers :)

humanizers isn't 100% less ban rate ... people can still report you some scripts are so obvious like evade, evade = 100% ban chance XD

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

humanizers isn't 100% less ban rate ... people can still report you some scripts are so obvious like evade, evade = 100% ban chance XD

depends if its a smooth evade or an evade that just walk to enemies to dodge 1 skillshot

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

depends if its a smooth evade or an evade that just walk to enemies to dodge 1 skillshot

no still not 100% safe :P

frostmyfriend

frostmyfriend

• Members
  • 15 posts

Well than anyone got any recommendations for scripts? i main adc,jungle. Something i can work with on my now new main account thats less obvious?

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Well than anyone got any recommendations for scripts? i main adc,jungle. Something i can work with on my now new main account thats less obvious?

check out my guide ;)

Abse

Abse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • LocationIn that small bush outside your mothers place of residence

Can you go into more detail about what kind of scripts you were using and how you were using them?

Imstuckinhell

Imstuckinhell

l o a d s e m o n e

• +VIP
  • 841 posts

Can you go into more detail about what kind of scripts you were using and how you were using

obv he was scripting like crazy :thugdoge: 1 week into GoS and banned? lol bruv ppl been scripting since 5.11 patch and still no ban.

acelya

acelya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Location-

I got banned aswell and i was playing with premades and i was only using vayne without evade whatsoever.

aizjg

aizjg

GoS's Firefighter

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts

I got banned aswell and i was playing with premades and i was only using vayne without evade whatsoever.

check out my guide and put it in the ban reports

DiabIo

DiabIo

Prime Evil

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts
Closed.

No reason to keep this qq open.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users