Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Challenger Awareness : Reborn v0.01

Best Answer Deftsu , 10 February 2017 - 08:51

Reworked.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
157 replies to this topic

allwillburn

allwillburn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 210 posts

this script causes my game to crash everytime.

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Please do not hide threads, and let Fere deal with it.

Elytius

Elytius

• Members
  • 12 posts

Sprites work now, thanks for the hard work. The sexy voice addition startled me!

Kraw

Kraw

• Members
  • 4 posts
Wow incredibly nice job Deftsu.

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Sprites work now, thanks for the hard work. The sexy voice addition startled me!

Wow incredibly nice job Deftsu.

thanks for the feedback guys :) expect Gank Alert on the next updates :)

diiih

diiih

• Donator
  • 8 posts

@Deftsu

Cooldown Tracker Corki with this bug and sometimes the Recall Tracker sometimes displays an error.

SexyVoice <3

ron5950

ron5950

• Members
  • 18 posts

nice script keep up the good work :)

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

@Deftsu

Cooldown Tracker Corki with this bug and sometimes the Recall Tracker sometimes displays an error.

SexyVoice <3

you mean it doesn't take into account stacks ?

Elytius

Elytius

• Members
  • 12 posts

So about 9 minutes into a game I play, I'll get "{OnTick} not enough memory", the game will drop significantly in FPS and then crash. I have a pretty good PC so I shouldn't be running out of memory. Is this client side or are the ward markers and everything really eating up that much memory?

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

not sure, didn't had any memory problems, can you check without ward tracker please ? :)

Elytius

Elytius

• Members
  • 12 posts

not sure, didn't had any memory problems, can you check without ward tracker please ? :)

will do, will let you know the results soon

Elytius

Elytius

• Members
  • 12 posts

It's still happening. I was watching memory usage on my 2nd screen and LoL was pretty rapidly using memory. I'll try client only without Challengers Awareness enabled. The memory issue is pretty new, not sure what the issue is. 

Update: Without CA enabled, memory is barely used, some aspect of the update to the script just seems to eat memory. I'll keep testing with certain things enabled, as I didn't have this issue before v0.14

Update2: Can't pinpoint what's doing it  :(

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

It's still happening. I was watching memory usage on my 2nd screen and LoL was pretty rapidly using memory. I'll try client only without Challengers Awareness enabled. The memory issue is pretty new, not sure what the issue is. 

Update: Without CA enabled, memory is barely used, some aspect of the update to the script just seems to eat memory. I'll keep testing with certain things enabled, as I didn't have this issue before v0.14

must be the Ward Tracker ! need to investigate it

Elytius

Elytius

• Members
  • 12 posts

must be the Ward Tracker ! need to investigate it

I'm not positive what it is. It isn't even using a critical amount of memory, it uses a lot, but not nearly enough that I should be running out. League starts out at about 900MB of mem use, and should maybe reach 1.2-1.3GB at the end of the match. With the script enabled, it reaches 3.7-3.9GB at about 7-9 minutes and then slows, freezes, and crashes. I didn't watch the memory use with the old version. If you still have v0.13 saved somewhere, I'd love to test it to compare.

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

I'm not positive what it is. It isn't even using a critical amount of memory, it uses a lot, but not nearly enough that I should be running out. League starts out at about 900MB of mem use, and should maybe reach 1.2-1.3GB at the end of the match. With the script enabled, it reaches 3.7-3.9GB at about 7-9 minutes and then slows, freezes, and crashes. I didn't watch the memory use with the old version. If you still have v0.13 saved somewhere, I'd love to test it to compare.

try disabling the wardtracker and tell me please :), i experienced hard lag with it on first then i though i fixed the issue cause it was lagging instantly as i put a ward and now it seems after like 9 mins as you said

Elytius

Elytius

• Members
  • 12 posts
It still happens with the ward tracker off.

I first get the no memory message in-game, then a c++ runtime error, and then another error "Failed to create dump file".\

Not sure if the other 2 errors are relevant or not, but figured I should include them just to be thorough.

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

It still happens with the ward tracker off. 

I first get the no memory message in-game, then a c++ runtime error, and then another error "Failed to create dump file". 

that's actually some weird errors lol, what are you using except Awareness ?

Elytius

Elytius

• Members
  • 12 posts

that's actually some weird errors lol, what are you using except Awareness ?

Awareness is the only script I run

diiih

diiih

• Donator
  • 8 posts

@Deftsu

Print!

tqTuaEh.png

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev