Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Challenger Awareness : Reborn v0.01

Best Answer Deftsu , 10 February 2017 - 08:51

Reworked.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
157 replies to this topic

rivenmymain

rivenmymain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 58 posts

1 fps in 3 min.

LucifersAngel

LucifersAngel

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 48 posts

I haven't had FPS drops to 1; but I am having two issues. Whenever you're against a Camille the minimap tracker bugs out because I don't think she has a sprite. Doesn't do anything too serious just throws an error whenever she's not visible. Second is the gank tracker. If you turn it off you're still forced to turn off each individual champ else it works anyway. Basically the on/off setting doesn't work.

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

I haven't had FPS drops to 1; but I am having two issues. Whenever you're against a Camille the minimap tracker bugs out because I don't think she has a sprite. Doesn't do anything too serious just throws an error whenever she's not visible. Second is the gank tracker. If you turn it off you're still forced to turn off each individual champ else it works anyway. Basically the on/off setting doesn't work.

allright, will update it, i didn't have any fps drops too when i tested it yesterday

giangkute7v

giangkute7v

• Members
  • 10 posts

I had FPS drop to 1 and tried to find out from where, now i know xD

aa67151169

aa67151169

• Members
  • 2 posts

i cant use :(

Viper

Viper

• Members
  • 12 posts

tested this in custom at 2mins, the fps rate is that bad i had to alt tab to close lol client. was running nothing else, then io inject normally without this script ticked nd my lol is fine, 100% is this.

Vralloc

Vralloc

• Members
  • 3 posts

Any time I am do not have my champion in frame "DANGER" is written across the screen, its very distracting when im looking at another lane or objective. I thought this was due to the gank tracker, but i disabled that and still get the "DANGER" whenever I am not centered on my champion. What do i have to disable to stop this?

NDF

NDF

• Members
  • 14 posts

Any time I am do not have my champion in frame "DANGER" is written across the screen, its very distracting when im looking at another lane or objective. I thought this was due to the gank tracker, but i disabled that and still get the "DANGER" whenever I am not centered on my champion. What do i have to disable to stop this?

I have this exact problem too.

However I do not receive any FPS drop which is nice :)

brad15

brad15

• Members
  • 28 posts

I have the same issue with fps dropping and Ward/Trap Tracker is not working anymore

jojo54696

jojo54696

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 50 posts

I can't get this script to load. it simply crashes every time. Ive tried a complete reinstall

lehmanlovelenka

lehmanlovelenka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

WHY   when i used it, my FPS drop to 0, cant do anything?

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

WHY   when i used it, my FPS drop to 0, cant do anything?

some ppl face this issue, some dont

for some who do, do not use it :(

EvilLurker

EvilLurker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 36 posts

doesnt load ?? its checked and still not loading

aa67151169

aa67151169

• Members
  • 2 posts

why is that no working

LegitAsianx

LegitAsianx

• Members
  • 3 posts

everytime i join a game with this it makes it unplayable. I can play for about 2 minutes or so but when i run into an enemy champ it freezes. I have tried disabling everything that i can and it still happens

marvinistcool

marvinistcool

• Members
  • 6 posts

u will update the fps drops?

JamOnToast

JamOnToast

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 168 posts

i wish this could be updated :(

LeagueIn2k18

LeagueIn2k18

• Members
  • 4 posts

Not working atm holding my combo button and nothing happens not even auto attack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users