Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Challenger Series : Kalista v0.09

Best Answer Deftsu , 15 August 2016 - 12:51

v0.08 Update:

-Fixed Autolevel

-Perfect E Calculation ^^

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
129 replies to this topic

flushthat2x

flushthat2x

• Members
  • 24 posts

I ran challenger evade. Seems like it would be the most compatible, but I haven't tested goswalk or sl evade with this.  I thought the results I got were fine -- did you not?

Side note: this is a fun one cuz everyone seems to want to flame you for picking kalista at start of game.  then you are the biggest pwnstar they have ever seen 

charsansanasn

charsansanasn

• Members
  • 16 posts

I ran challenger evade. Seems like it would be the most compatible, but I haven't tested goswalk or sl evade with this.  I thought the results I got were fine -- did you not?

Side note: this is a fun one cuz everyone seems to want to flame you for picking kalista at start of game.  then you are the biggest pwnstar they have ever seen 

can confirm this - you get flamed in champion select - but you leave with at least 2 duo requests :P nice job here with the script

testing challengar evade

Discerptum

Discerptum

• Members
  • 3 posts

LaneClear with DAC:R is somewhat buggy after the latest patch, compared to what it was earlier.

Might be just me that have messed up something, but when laneclear is active, Kalista won't jump between the AA's even if movement on laneclear is on.

Anyone else that could try to confirm it, or if it's just me that messed up the whole thing?

charsansanasn

charsansanasn

• Members
  • 16 posts

LaneClear with DAC:R is somewhat buggy after the latest patch, compared to what it was earlier.

Might be just me that have messed up something, but when laneclear is active, Kalista won't jump between the AA's even if movement on laneclear is on.

Anyone else that could try to confirm it, or if it's just me that messed up the whole thing?

for me everything is fine - the problem that you describe do I get when I had a lag - I have to leave the LaneClear mode and activate again

banerjeealex

banerjeealex

• Members
  • 4 posts

What is the best orb walker to use with this? Im having real problems with this script

pnfc

pnfc

• Members
  • 1 posts

Can you make it so the script will target Yorick minions & his ult? Right now, it won't AA them with any keypress combination.

Thanks! :)

Discerptum

Discerptum

• Members
  • 3 posts

The script is still working perfectly, and i've been shredding through games with it.

One thing i've noticed is that if you use laneclear while a friendly GP barrel is within range, Kalista will attack it (Even though its a friendly barrel).

Which i personally get a little annoyed about, since it kinda ruins the CS and blows your cover with the whole scripting going on, as you would not normally attack friendly GP barrels.

Vonixe

Vonixe

• Members
  • 3 posts

The script is still working perfectly, and i've been shredding through games with it.

One thing i've noticed is that if you use laneclear while a friendly GP barrel is within range, Kalista will attack it (Even though its a friendly barrel).

Which i personally get a little annoyed about, since it kinda ruins the CS and blows your cover with the whole scripting going on, as you would not normally attack friendly GP barrels.

Are you having lag with laneclear? I am, what Orb walker do you use

Discerptum

Discerptum

• Members
  • 3 posts

I use DAC:R, and i did have fps drop down to 15 - 20 before, but i figured that disabling "Use Q" and "Use E" on laneclear really boosted the fps for me, also just mess around with the settings under the laneclear tab in the script.

When there is alot going on, and huge minion waves + enemies, the fps do drop some but its still in the +20's, and a rare drop down below 20 fps.

Also i disabled alot of the drawings except E range and damage drawings.

Disabled humanizer in the injector, and absolutely all settings in the GoS (F7) tab, since the script provides all the features that you need pretty much.
Also i don't run any other scripts combined with this one.

But i would suggest that you just try out different settings and orbwalkers that suit you until you find something that works.

orso95

orso95

• Members
  • 2 posts

it dont use q in combo i set all perfectly but nothing...help me

it say "on tick attemp to index" 

FIXEEED :D

pouleto

pouleto

• Members
  • 28 posts

There is no possibility to fix this FPS drop ?

I have a good computer but when i use the LaneClear, it  shut to ~20fps and that's so bad :(

I disabled  the Q  and E skill for laneclear...

Some idea or we just need to wait  ?

minijo46

minijo46

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCanada

FREE ELO! Awesome work buddy! love you <3 I just carried a platinum ranked 4v5 game 27/6/7  :wub:

whyzacisop

whyzacisop

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 34 posts

FREE ELO! Awesome work buddy! love you <3 I just carried a platinum ranked 4v5 game 27/6/7  :wub:

how have you configured it?

pouleto

pouleto

• Members
  • 28 posts

This script is now realy broken.

It's crash the game randomly :s

I have sometimes 5 crash in the same games with only this script :s

That happened only since the new patch.

Before i had few crash with this script.

Krelae

Krelae

• Members
  • 1 posts

Nevermind.

herooxd

herooxd

• Members
  • 3 posts

the scrip is having some crash problems :/

LucifersAngel

LucifersAngel

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 48 posts

Seems to crash during laneclear a lot.

jylzevol

jylzevol

• Members
  • 5 posts

Using this script and it crashes at least once per game with average of 3 during lane clear.

huuru33

huuru33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • LocationNazarick

Still crashing?

fallenjade

fallenjade

• Members
  • 16 posts

Script is still crashing about 3 times per game when using lane clear is there anyway to fix this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users