Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS Loader Failed to inject

GoS Loader Error injection help support

Best Answer Haram439 , 21 March 2016 - 10:08

This Thread can be closed.

I found my solution thanks anyway :)

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Haram439

Haram439

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationGermany

Hey guys,

so i have a problem with the GoS Loader. It was working just fine 2 hours ago not any problem now it cant find the path from the lol.exe.I didnt change the place where LoL is installed(still on my second partition D, was not a problem before)

- I put the Loader into the folder where LoL was installed didnt work. I also tried it to put it on my desktop and start it from there (yes i executed both as administrator).

- I cleared my cache and deleted everything in the %appdata% folder but i didnt clean my registry dunno if he puts something in there might have a look now

- I deleted the GoS loader and reinstalled it (downloading etc.) had no effect

so i found out when i start the GoS loader before i get into the game he can inject and writes "waiting for the next game etc..." but there is a major issue i cant connect to the game ill get a BlugSpat error and its done so my workaround was to start the loader after the loading screen so that workes just fine for about 2 weeks now.

Is there any cfg file i can edit to put in the path manually?

Or any suggestions what i can do?

Sorry for the wall of Text but its too late^^ Much love and thanks from me

Cheers

(if my english is too bad i am sorry for that)

Haram439

Haram439

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationGermany
✓  Best Answer

This Thread can be closed.

I found my solution thanks anyway :)

DiabIo

DiabIo

Prime Evil

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Closed

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GoS, Loader, Error, injection, help, support

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users