Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Icesythe7

Icesythe7

Forum Manager

• Contributor
  • 179 posts

This error is due to the script you are usings autoupdate function being incorrectly coded(author issue not gos), if you get this error it is usually caused by deftsu's auto carry or 1 of deftsu's scripts. You need to manually update them once for this to be resolved as the author has already fixed the error. DAC is located in your common folder, the rest are easy to find in your scripts folder. Thanks :)

Imstuckinhell

Imstuckinhell

l o a d s e m o n e

• +VIP
  • 829 posts

What do we tell em if it still won't work? :( 

got pms about it all I can answer with is' download it once yourself'... :/

quanduidychat

quanduidychat

• Members
  • 5 posts

perhaps you have not installed vusual C + + 2010???try and good luck :D

Icesythe7

Icesythe7

Forum Manager

• Contributor
  • 179 posts

perhaps you have not installed vusual C + + 2010???try and good luck :D

rofl no

Laquamie1

Laquamie1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts
How do you manually update it :)

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

How do you manually update it :)

017c72fed3d0ead66dd7a2f103c19d6f.gif

RekRek

RekRek

• Members
  • 21 posts

Here when I will drop a skill game closes :( 
I have updated everything you send

Laquamie1

Laquamie1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 126 posts
Okay so I manually updated the script tried again in game and still get c++ but mostly all of the new scripts deftsu created with the basecode64 I get c++ errors not just the DAC and I was wondering would it be my updater? Because I use to just set things to false and it work but now I can't do that. I was wondering if you would know what to do I have tried deleting reinstalling etc clean deletes but nothing seems to work. I could you one that I can think of that is basecode64 and that's the GOSEvade script and idk how but that one works. I'm gonna resubscribe for the VIP benefit becausw last month I couldn't use any of them because of this c++ error. Would there be anyone you know that could intensively help me until this problem is solved? If I do get that help I'll definitely be willing to donate as fair amount to how long it takes and how effective it is. Thank you

yashine59fr

yashine59fr

• Members
  • 1 posts

Got this error too help 

gawer33

gawer33

• Members
  • 22 posts

Okay so I manually updated the script tried again in game and still get c++ but mostly all of the new scripts deftsu created with the basecode64 I get c++ errors not just the DAC and I was wondering would it be my updater? Because I use to just set things to false and it work but now I can't do that. I was wondering if you would know what to do I have tried deleting reinstalling etc clean deletes but nothing seems to work. I could you one that I can think of that is basecode64 and that's the GOSEvade script and idk how but that one works. I'm gonna resubscribe for the VIP benefit becausw last month I couldn't use any of them because of this c++ error. Would there be anyone you know that could intensively help me until this problem is solved? If I do get that help I'll definitely be willing to donate as fair amount to how long it takes and how effective it is. Thank you

i think this is my problem too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users