Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Attack move click target champs only

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

xskyclaw

xskyclaw

• Members
  • 15 posts

As you know this command in the photo will cancel my auto faster but if there is an minion in front of me my charachter will attack the minion and not the champion i want this command http://imgur.com/yzvZZ3O

I want an script that can make my A key to ignore the creeps and basicaly just attack directly the champion like in this photo : http://imgur.com/0Qj9V3c

as you can see where i typed i pressed the A key and my champ would attack the cannon not the nidale .

I just want an manually orbwalker that can do modify my Attack move click key : A to ignore the creeps and attack the champ

Note : i dont want to use any orbwalker because i dont see where the fun goes when my champs does basiclly all for me and i just have to press one key .

I just want an manually orbwalker whit that addon as you saw in the 2nd photo lucian would attack the cannon ( or other creep ) if you follow the red line i just want this creep to auto create a yellow route directly to nidale ignoring the creeps when i press A 

Hanndel

Hanndel

datebest.net - visit website and win smartphone!

• Contributor
  • 604 posts
  • Locationhttps://t.me/pump_upp

Orbwalker?

xskyclaw

xskyclaw

• Members
  • 15 posts

I don`t want any orbwalker script.

I just want one modified Attack move click key that can ignore creeps when champions are around.

Like an manually-ish kind of thing :) as you know when you use orbwalker your apm lvl is to high so i prefer to play safe

yikhang

yikhang

• Members
  • 3 posts

still a orb walker. Harass script

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

that's still same as orbwalker if you actually want to still orbwalk. we don't have IssueOrder function yet anyway (it may be used for safety)

xskyclaw

xskyclaw

• Members
  • 15 posts

I find out this but it seems to not work for me : 

Could you look forward to this code and say if it works for you or modify him i know that this code was once used to do what i request 

function TS()
    tg = nil
    for k,v in pairs(GetEnemyHeroes()) do
        if v and GetTeam(v) ~= GetTeam(GetMyHero()) and IsVisible(v) and GetCurrentHP(v) > 0 then
            if not tg then
                tg = v
            elseif tg
then
                local vp = GetOrigin(v)
                local tgp = GetOrigin(tg)
                local mp = GetMousePos()
                local vDis = GetDistance(mp,vp)
                local tDis = GetDistance(mp,tgp)
                if vDis and tDis and vDis < tDis then
                    tg = v

end
            end
        end
    end
end

OnTick(function(myHero)
    TS()
end)

OnWndMsg(function (msg, param)

if param == 81 then
        if msg == 256 and not click then    
            click
= true        

if tg and GetDistance(tg) <= GetRange(myHero) + 50 then
                AttackUnit(tg)
            else
                MoveToXYZ(GetMousePos())
            end

elseif msg
== 257 then
            click = false
        end
    end

end)

alucard63

alucard63

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

yeah nice  i real support your idea

xskyclaw  using orbwalking is always risky got banned many times cuz of that maybe a key that hits the closest champion target could be much more safer then orbwalking (too much action per minute it's dangerous) anyone report u for scrpiting ur dead

anyone could make

xskyclaw's preposition here?

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts
check the other thread.. that code is still orbwalking and will cancel every AA and 400% more bannable than a normal orbwalker

Meeboo

Meeboo

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 786 posts
  • LocationUnited States

https://raw.githubus...aster/LCOrb.lua

xskyclaw

xskyclaw

• Members
  • 15 posts

Is that for when i have attack move on my left click button ?

Meeboo

Meeboo

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 786 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Is that for when i have attack move on my left click button ?

Yes, you can adjust attack/move range on menu

xskyclaw

xskyclaw

• Members
  • 15 posts

I put that into GoS Loader binded my attack move click on MB1 ( left click ) using target champs only in game and my champion still attacks the creeps and dont prioritise the champions around me 

Meeboo

Meeboo

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 786 posts
  • LocationUnited States

I put that into GoS Loader binded my attack move click on MB1 ( left click ) using target champs only in game and my champion still attacks the creeps and dont prioritise the champions around me 

plz unbind it, just use left-click .

xskyclaw

xskyclaw

• Members
  • 15 posts

plz unbind it, just use left-click .

Ty kind sir works like a charm Ty again you made my day

One question this can get me banned i mean how much it increases my apm if i won`t use any orbwalker just this little trick ?

asas

asas

• Members
  • 15 posts

Are you talking about my code? o.o If so, could you tell me why is it more bannable?

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Are you talking about my code? o.o If so, could you tell me why is it more bannable?

cause it doesn't have any check if you can/attack move, so literally will spam attacking/moving in OnWndMsg

Meeboo

Meeboo

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 786 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Ty kind sir works like a charm Ty again you made my day

One question this can get me banned i mean how much it increases my apm if i won`t use any orbwalker just this little trick ?

np. it only attacks or moves per left-click, so it will reduce ban chance if rito detects scripters through orbwalker

asas

asas

• Members
  • 15 posts

cause it doesn't have any check if you can/attack move, so literally will spam attacking/moving in OnWndMsg

Actually, it sends only one command per click.

alucard63

alucard63

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

MeoBeo, GG DUDE YOUR THE BEST =D can you just add target selector with preority (very powerfull tool in deft's autocarry) for exemple if  enemy team in my range for exemple thresh and lucian when i hit the left buton i want my adc to attack the target with the highest preority rate wich is lucian and let's make it ajustable on the menu

xskyclaw

xskyclaw

• Members
  • 15 posts

Ye we definetly need an target selector

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users