Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How to prevent BAN

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

guisdo

guisdo

• Members
  • 15 posts

Hello guys, I'm new here on the forum, and I saw right away doubts about the bans, bans are given not by progam be detected but the way you use, as I already took several bans will try to help those who do not want to lose your account, or minimize risks.

Evade

First, do not use Evade, evade is easily detected, it is very obvious if you use evades will take many Reports and consequently will lose your account, when using Evade use only drawings and deviate from skillshots yourself.

How to disable and use only the drawings:

Hold shift in game and navigate to the brim of his Evade:
Enter Main Settings and set off ALL dodges in and disable the evades:

a408pg.jpg

In Evade Spells do the same but in all spells put off "Use Spell":

28wnx2b.jpg

Humanizers

Use Humanizers, they decrease the number of clicks the program and put delays in skills / orbwalker and make you look more human.

I recommend:

Sl Utility (Utility and Humanizer).

Challenger Humanizer. (Humanizer).

Insidious Humanizer (Humanizer).

Base Ults, automatic ults.

Do not use Base ULTS is totally obvious and easily detected by other players, I also recommend that you disable automatic ULTS champs as Jinx, Ezreal and Ashe that are also easily detected use the ULTS for yourself, you may even miss some but this will help you more human opinion.

Behavior IN-GAME

And finally ... Maybe this topic is the most important, their behavior in the game can also take you to a BAN, follow some of these touches that can help you  !:

- Mute all players of the opposing team to enter the game.

- If you prefer to leave the chat open your team but not rage.

- Do not accuse other players to use script.

- Do not look for fights in all chat.

- Do not make absurd played 1v3, 1V4 all the time!

- Do not abuse champions like Xerath, Cassiopeia, and Ryze, they ARE VERY OBVIOUS even with Humanizer you will take to ban using and enjoying these champs.

- Try to miss some skillshots purposes only to look more human.

- Be friendly! no reason to take reports!

ANY DOUBT ME SEND PM, OR WRITE HERE IN TOPIC !!!!

Platypus

Platypus

Bitcoin and Paysafecard payments are now available

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

90% of this is wrong or I'd be instabanned everywhere

The real thing: Your gamesense has to match your mechanics. That is true for every game you cheat on.

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
Gj man nice tutorial

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

The real thing: Your gamesense has to match your mechanics. That is true for every game you cheat on.

Ur right aswell ;)

guisdo

guisdo

• Members
  • 15 posts

This is only to PREVENT ban, to help people not to be so obvious using script , the title its not "DONT GET BANNED 100 % OF SUCESS" :)

And I agree with the gamesense thats why you can't be so obvious scripting.

guisdo

guisdo

• Members
  • 15 posts

Gj man nice tutorial

Thanks mate

lbmain

lbmain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 297 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow

but if u actually still getting banned use this guide to come back:

aDwBPxO_700b.jpg

guisdo

guisdo

• Members
  • 15 posts

but if u actually still getting banned use this guide to come back:

aDwBPxO_700b.jpg

And if I am a red chair? :(

CptZeyx

CptZeyx

Henry

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  • LocationBetween here and there

#Moved to Guides

FreePleb

FreePleb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 83 posts

Hello guys, I'm new here on the forum, and I saw right away doubts about the bans, bans are given not by progam be detected but the way you use, as I already took several bans will try to help those who do not want to lose your account, or minimize risks.

Evade

First, do not use Evade, evade is easily detected, it is very obvious if you use evades will take many Reports and consequently will lose your account, when using Evade use only drawings and deviate from skillshots yourself.

How to disable and use only the drawings:

Hold shift in game and navigate to the brim of his Evade:
Enter Main Settings and set off ALL dodges in and disable the evades:

a408pg.jpg

In Evade Spells do the same but in all spells put off "Use Spell":

28wnx2b.jpg

Humanizers

Use Humanizers, they decrease the number of clicks the program and put delays in skills / orbwalker and make you look more human.

I recommend:

Sl Utility (Utility and Humanizer).

Challenger Humanizer. (Humanizer).

Insidious Humanizer (Humanizer).

Base Ults, automatic ults.

Do not use Base ULTS is totally obvious and easily detected by other players, I also recommend that you disable automatic ULTS champs as Jinx, Ezreal and Ashe that are also easily detected use the ULTS for yourself, you may even miss some but this will help you more human opinion.

Behavior IN-GAME

And finally ... Maybe this topic is the most important, their behavior in the game can also take you to a BAN, follow some of these touches that can help you  !:

- Mute all players of the opposing team to enter the game.

- If you prefer to leave the chat open your team but not rage.

- Do not accuse other players to use script.

- Do not look for fights in all chat.

- Do not make absurd played 1v3, 1V4 all the time!

- Do not abuse champions like Xerath, Cassiopeia, and Ryze, they ARE VERY OBVIOUS even with Humanizer you will take to ban using and enjoying these champs.

- Try to miss some skillshots purposes only to look more human.

- Be friendly! no reason to take reports!

ANY DOUBT ME SEND PM, OR WRITE HERE IN TOPIC !!!!

You are just delaying your ban.

Stop giving false info.

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

You are just delaying your ban.

Stop giving false info.

Wtf xD

You have no clue how the detection system works :S

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

This ^. I wasn't banned for 3 years, until i cheated blatantly and then got my hammer :D

yassoo1212

yassoo1212

• Members
  • 27 posts

you're like asking me to fail on purpose and miss% of my shots, if i wanted that to happen i'll stop scripting; playing normally is exactly like what you say lol so i'm not convinced dude because i'm using only vayne and ashe scripts (CS) deactivated everything using only the orbwalker to kite back no drawing no evades no activator nothing else i'm feeding failing in lane(due to greed & fps drops) at 95% of my games, and very rarely (almost never) do sick plays or an exact prediction or anything obvious since my first ban for cheating(i deactivated humanizer played ryze climbed 7 divisions and pretended to be faker then ryze got nerfed the next morning rofl and i got banned) i've been careful and yet i got banned today

badleftside

badleftside

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 35 posts

Lol. Ive been playing league since time immemorial (OBT Days) and begun using scripts for quite sometime now. I have 3 accts including my main that went down the drain. Now here is my piece of advice, dont script on your main account. you may not get caught right away for scripting but believe me, sooner or later, they will. 

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Wtf xD

You have no clue how the detection system works :S

Don't lie you work for riot,

Stop giving false hope. Kappa

vizzy

vizzy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Hey guys, i use scripts since more then 1 year and never got banned or something... i allways played safe with scripts...
Yesterday i got banned. I uses SL Series (never got any problems) and for the first time i uses GoSEvade, just for 2 Games...

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Hey guys, i use scripts since more then 1 year and never got banned or something... i allways played safe with scripts...
Yesterday i got banned. I uses SL Series (never got any problems) and for the first time i uses GoSEvade, just for 2 Games...

SL series = made by logge = analystic's = selling info to riot. Kappa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users