Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Corrupt Ryze] REWORKED [DISCONTINUED]

ryze

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

Sibyl

Sibyl

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 177 posts

okay after some days of use.. it would be nice if you add Ult in the wave-cleaining. from the mid game it doesnt matter if you use R or not, after some QEWQEs the Ult is still up.
Also a harass button would be nice. On depend how many stacks i have (2+ mostly) it would be same as full combo but just without R (pre 6)

just some ideas.. i'm a gos-newb :)

Thank you for the suggestion. By the end of the week this should be done :)
Also since you said you used it for some days, did you experienced any problem? Or do you think something need improvement?

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

Spoiler

Your name reminds me of something KappaHD

Sibyl

Sibyl

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 177 posts

Spoiler

Your name reminds me of something KappaHD

More or less. (like 100% Kappa )

Manqo

Manqo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

I tried it a few times and I'd like to mention some suggestions and improvement.

1) Q tends to miss the target sometimes. (2/10 times) not sure if I'm just unlucky

2) I don't see - Draw if enemy is killable (and with which spells)

3) I don't see - Draw spells damage on enemy hp bar

4) Use the shield from archangel's staff when low hp

5) Auto Stack tears when no enemy nearby

6) Add lane clear and jungle clear combo

** I found out Redmercy recently uploaded a video about Ryze, showing the combo sequence for each passive stack. Might be better if you could check it out. **

That's all I can think of right now. Will update when I think of something else. Thank you so much for sharing this script. Cheers.

CptZeyx

CptZeyx

Henry

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  • LocationBetween here and there

I tried it a few times and I'd like to mention some suggestions and improvement.

1) Q tends to miss the target sometimes. (2/10 times) not sure if I'm just unlucky

** I found out Redmercy recently uploaded a video about Ryze, showing the combo sequence for each passive stack. Might be better if you could check it out. **

That's all I can think of right now. Will update when I think of something else. Thank you so much for sharing this script. Cheers.

3) If you want to see the damage of the spells, use this -> http://gamingonstero...lls-aa-to-kill/

Sibyl

Sibyl

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 177 posts

If you are alive, your spell is up and your spell damage is bigger than enemy health, then it will draw on the enemy "Q=kill" with white color (for example)

Also if you are alive and at least one spell is up, then it will draw a cyan bar with the spell damage on the enemy hp bar

Make sure you don't have any script that disable the drawings

There is no prediction that is 100% perfect. Still, my Q prediction can be improved and i knew that. Will be done on the next version

Already working on lane/jungle clear and on more combo modes

Thank you for using my script.

Manqo

Manqo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

If you are alive, your spell is up and your spell damage is bigger than enemy health, then it will draw on the enemy "Q=kill" with white color (for example)

Also if you are alive and at least one spell is up, then it will draw a cyan bar with the spell damage on the enemy hp bar

Make sure you don't have any script that disable the drawings

There is no prediction that is 100% perfect. Still, my Q prediction can be improved and i knew that. Will be done on the next version

Already working on lane/jungle clear and on more combo modes

Thank you for using my script.

It seems that I've disabled the drawings. Sorry about that. I can't wait for the lane clear and jungle clear as well as more combos. Please do add archangel's staff shield as well. Thanks :)

Anubis

Anubis

• Members
  • 10 posts

I'll keep an eye on this, looks like it may turn out better than darkryze.  PogChamp  Kappa

Sibyl

Sibyl

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 177 posts

Added lane/juncle clear and the new Redmercy combo mode. In the next update i will add archangel cast and auto stack. Lane clear could be better (you can play with it, it works good, but it could have more features) and i will make it better.

Please post here if you or others have problems/suggestions.

Manqo

Manqo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

Added lane/juncle clear and the new Redmercy combo mode. In the next update i will add archangel cast and auto stack. Lane clear could be better (you can play with it, it works good, but it could have more features) and i will make it better.

Please post here if you or others have problems/suggestions.

Tried the new updated script. Works perfectly. Will keep checking for improvements and suggestions. Thanks <3

heav2000

heav2000

• Members
  • 11 posts

like the new farm a lot, clearing waves like god and ult is still up in the end.. thank you.

only @baron and sometimes on drake the clearing-combo doesnt want to, doesnt do anything.

Sibyl

Sibyl

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 177 posts

like the new farm a lot, clearing waves like god and ult is still up in the end.. thank you.

only @baron and sometimes on drake the clearing-combo doesnt want to, doesnt do anything.

I didn't checked jungle clear on everything. I will fix it

EDIT: I tested the jungle clear on drake and it works. I don't know about the baron, i forgot to test but i will.

Version 0.6

New features added

UchihaKaname

UchihaKaname

• Members
  • 7 posts

I didn't checked jungle clear on everything. I will fix it

EDIT: I tested the jungle clear on drake and it works. I don't know about the baron, i forgot to test but i will.

Version 0.6

New features added

So been using this script all last night and this morning in ranked on an account never played Ryze with currently am 6/7 with it, only reason we lost the one is because we had someone who afk'd when they got made that the script last hit blue buff away from them haha!

Only complaint I see is when I'm using chasing down a kill or using combo it will prioritize casting the Q to last hit a minion and it results in a stutter step or the person just getting out of range. maybe it's a setting I can change or I'm dumb but loving the script so far :)

Sooo good got camped almost every game.

gBaBmvu.png

Sibyl

Sibyl

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 177 posts

So been using this script all last night and this morning in ranked on an account never played Ryze with currently am 6/7 with it, only reason we lost the one is because we had someone who afk'd when they got made that the script last hit blue buff away from them haha!
Only complaint I see is when I'm using chasing down a kill or using combo it will prioritize casting the Q to last hit a minion and it results in a stutter step or the person just getting out of range. maybe it's a setting I can change or I'm dumb but loving the script so far :)

Sooo good got camped almost every game.
gBaBmvu.png

If you hold spacebar it will no more last hit minions. So when you chase someone just hold spacebar. Thanks for feedback. I try to make it better :D

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

how can i turn off the damage indicator?

Sibyl

Sibyl

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 177 posts

how can i turn off the damage indicator?

You can't. I didn't made a menu option for this. If you really want to turn them off tell me, i can add it. Or wait until next version and it will be added.

Podoas

Podoas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 69 posts

I played a few games with this script, but I realized that the combos are stopping too soon. I'm probably doing a misuse of the script. I say this compared to DarkRyze script that I used before, it certainly was insane and had an account banned because of it, but I feel that the combos despite being good, being stopped too quickly. Sorry for bad english. Thank you!

Sibyl

Sibyl

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 177 posts

I played a few games with this script, but I realized that the combos are stopping too soon. I'm probably doing a misuse of the script. I say this compared to DarkRyze script that I used before, it certainly was insane and had an account banned because of it, but I feel that the combos despite being good, being stopped too quickly. Sorry for bad english. Thank you!

What do you mean stopped too soon? I don't understand

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

You can't. I didn't made a menu option for this. If you really want to turn them off tell me, i can add it. Or wait until next version and it will be added.

Podoas

Podoas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 69 posts

What do you mean stopped too soon? I don't understand

Really it was just an impression I had, your script is perfect. I was used to the Dark Ryze and felt two differences that made it look like my all-in lasted for less. The first is that the combo of your script is activated even if the enemy is out of the range of offensive skills, which creates a foregone ultimate activation and consequential loses time of it. The other difference is that the combo is slower, and I imagine this is to humanize the script, which is totally understanding. I may be mistaken, were just impressions. Thank you!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ryze

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users