Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Corrupt Ryze] REWORKED [DISCONTINUED]

ryze

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

Sibyl

Sibyl

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 177 posts

Really it was just an impression I had, your script is perfect. I was used to the Dark Ryze and felt two differences that made it look like my all-in lasted for less. The first is that the combo of your script is activated even if the enemy is out of the range of offensive skills, which creates a foregone ultimate activation and consequential loses time of it. The other difference is that the combo is slower, and I imagine this is to humanize the script, which is totally understanding. I may be mistaken, were just impressions. Thank you!

Well Dark Ryze cast an emote after every spell and that makes you think it does the combo faster. It looks very weird and you can be reported for this.

heav2000

heav2000

• Members
  • 11 posts

Well Dark Ryze cast an emote after every spell and that makes you think it does the combo faster. It looks very weird and you can be reported for this.

lol now as u mention it i understand the difference too.. i already wondred why sometimes in dark's script it looked like ryze is hitting the air.. :D

for me dark's is just too offensive, no chance @ranked imho. with yours they at least cry "smurf smurf" and dont report :D

provkl321

provkl321

• Members
  • 2 posts
please correct it:
- If 4 points -> wqeq-wqe ® q-wqe ...
- If 3 points -> wqeq-wqeq -... or er-wqeq-wqeq ...
- If 2 points -> rwqeq-wqeq or eq-wqeq-wqeq

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Sick layout bro ^^ GJ.

Sibyl

Sibyl

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 177 posts

please correct it:
- If 4 points -> wqeq-wqe ® q-wqe ...
- If 3 points -> wqeq-wqeq -... or er-wqeq-wqeq ...
- If 2 points -> rwqeq-wqeq or eq-wqeq-wqeq

I already added 4 combo modes and i don't know if i will add more. Now everyone does another combo on ryze so i can't satisfy everyone.

provkl321

provkl321

• Members
  • 2 posts

I already added 4 combo modes and i don't know if i will add more. Now everyone does another combo on ryze so i can't satisfy everyone.

At present, there are no combo  eqw and qwe

New wqeq is good

heav2000

heav2000

• Members
  • 11 posts

is it possible to toggle the tear-farming? a button for de-/activate.. looks funny when champs interrupting return for farming.. maybe a custom button or smth

Sibyl

Sibyl

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 177 posts

is it possible to toggle the tear-farming? a button for de-/activate.. looks funny when champs interrupting return for farming.. maybe a custom button or smth

Yea i can do that but i made it on/off by menu to be easier. You don't need to have one more worry to hold down a button or something. Anyways this is on to-do list

ducnghia1010

ducnghia1010

• Members
  • 8 posts

you can explain what is meant "4 combo mode" in script for me?, please. thanks

Sibyl

Sibyl

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 177 posts

you can explain what is meant "4 combo mode" in script for me?, please. thanks

Sure. The first combo mode is based on stacks, meaning that is changing the spell order on every stack.

For example: 1 stack = QWE, 2 stacks = QEW, 3 stacks = WQE ... and so on. (with ultimate when is level 6 or bigger)

The second one is the same as the first but has another order for every stack. (is the combo that Redmercy is showing in this video

Spoiler
)

The third one is QWE (no matter how many stacks) without R

And the last one is QWER (no matter how many stacks) with R

bornipl

bornipl

• Members
  • 10 posts

And so....

Harass: missing (with % hitchance slider)
JungleClear: missing (each spell % mana slider)
OrbWalker: bannable in ComboMode (moving while casting (not humanized), AA in combo mode, starts combo with AA when chasing at maxrange)
TearStacking: not working (maybe just for me?) -> check-out L$ and try to implement -> ClickMe
Passive stacking out of fight: missing (slider 2 to 4 stacks + toggle button use/dont use passive when LaneClear)
Ranges: no toggle button found

Not trying to be rude, but these are rather crucial.

I'll post another reply if I forgot something.

Sibyl

Sibyl

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 177 posts

And so....

Harass: missing (with % hitchance slider)
JungleClear: missing (each spell % mana slider)
OrbWalker: bannable in ComboMode (moving while casting (not humanized), AA in combo mode, starts combo with AA when chasing at maxrange)
TearStacking: not working (maybe just for me?) -> check-out L$ and try to implement -> ClickMe
Passive stacking out of fight: missing (slider 2 to 4 stacks + toggle button use/dont use passive when LaneClear)
Ranges: no toggle button found

Not trying to be rude, but these are rather crucial.

I'll post another reply if I forgot something.

Jungler clear is not missing and tear stacking works if the distance between you and closest enemy is bigger than 3000. OrbWalker is not mine, i made it for IOW. To be honest an auto passive stacking would be super annoying(stopping you everytime to cast Q). And why do you need a buttone toggle for ranges? I assume you're talking about the drawings right?

bornipl

bornipl

• Members
  • 10 posts

yep, drawings (circles) - super annoying :D

Sibyl

Sibyl

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 177 posts

yep, drawings (circles) - super annoying :D

Go in Corrupt Ryze -> Drawings -> and turn them off :D

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

add "ignore prediction when enemy is rooted" feature please, many times it shoots Q to the predicted position, not the position enemy got rooted

Demon

Demon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 64 posts

Very nice script.

Although, I believe I was banned using this script so be careful.

Blankz

Blankz

• Members
  • 1 posts

Uhm Sir Can u please help i was using this in my desktop and it was great but for some reason when patch 6.12 i tried to use it on my laptop problem is it keeps on bugsplatting....

klurosu

klurosu

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 210 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Uhm Sir Can u please help i was using this in my desktop and it was great but for some reason when patch 6.12 i tried to use it on my laptop problem is it keeps on bugsplatting....

no issues in my PC and in my laptop (W10 x64 Pro)

FritzDobbert

FritzDobbert

• Members
  • 28 posts

congratz, nice script!

Powerade

Powerade

• Members
  • 1 posts

I have a question Sibyl, for some reason when I was testing this script out VS a Zyra bot when trying to just farm the lane Ryze will go out of his way to step on Zyra plants anyway to turn this off??

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ryze

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users