Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Goodbye!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ZrS

ZrS

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • LocationBrazil
Hello,

I am a member GOS already some time before I come to the GOS I used the program Bo ... So I really liked the script and support that everyone gave me here in GOS but I've lost 3 accounts in a very short period and I certainly thought and I'll stop using programs, I will return to play like before nothing. I wanted is to thank all members of the GOS, thanks for everything!

I honestly liked the script and all I have helped a few times that I tried to help in the chat taking some doubts. Thanks for everything, all the same.

GoodBye!

~Zrs
                                                                                                                                                            2016-20-05

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

hi_80_anim_gif.gif

Zypppy

Zypppy

Ex Global Support

• Contributor
  • 1,817 posts

Goodbye , You are welcome to come back anytime  to  GoSFamilly 

CAN

CAN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 199 posts

I wish you have a good luck.

CptZeyx

CptZeyx

Henry

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  • LocationBetween here and there
I'll miss you ;(

Imstuckinhell

Imstuckinhell

l o a d s e m o n e

• +VIP
  • 841 posts

bye

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

cya mate good luck further on ^^

FlyFloop

FlyFloop

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 458 posts

**** off :)

Thexon1

Thexon1

• Members
  • 15 posts

Bye^^

Bol have so much decetions last Patches^^ . Dont use bol guys i think gos is much safer than bol. Bol = Bann xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users