Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Beta][MidLane Series] Added Jayce

Syndra Orianna Viktor Jayce AurelionSol Ziggs Xerath

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

Meeboo

Meeboo

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 786 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Fizzermans friend soon™?  Doge

SoonTM Kappa

zihobb520

zihobb520

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 263 posts

Jayce not update?

Vralloc

Vralloc

• Members
  • 3 posts

How does Twisted Fate work with this script, can you make presets to pull gold cards in your combos or anything like that?

Meeboo

Meeboo

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 786 posts
  • LocationUnited States

How does Twisted Fate work with this script, can you make presets to pull gold cards in your combos or anything like that?

Yes, it picks Gold card in combo mode. Try with other orbwalkers

BearBreeze

BearBreeze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 124 posts

viktor dont do max e range only if i am in rage of 500 units i tested with all orbwalker no error shows just not extended E dosent work on combo or mixed mode :/

Meeboo

Meeboo

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 786 posts
  • LocationUnited States

viktor dont do max e range only if i am in rage of 500 units i tested with all orbwalker no error shows just not extended E dosent work on combo or mixed mode :/

Fixed. I updated prediction, did not notice Viktor's E

BearBreeze

BearBreeze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 124 posts

ok nice love you <3

uzumaki

uzumaki

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 85 posts

hey i tested out veigar, but it seems to not use any skills apart from basic attack. 

smurfworkingman

smurfworkingman

• Members
  • 9 posts

TF work good with orbwalk ? 

khanex

khanex

• Members
  • 8 posts

Ahri logic is kind of off....

feels weird. 

What orbwalker should I use?

Meeboo

Meeboo

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 786 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Ahri logic is kind of off....

feels weird. 

What orbwalker should I use?

what do you mean? It should work with all orbwalkers

Alexandro

Alexandro

• Members
  • 1 posts

The combos aren't working? Whenever I press spacebar nothing happens. Only for this script. 

BearBreeze

BearBreeze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 124 posts

hey i got some problems i can only use the eternal orbwalker right now all of him is uptodate and your script as well but some time just crash if ahri ulting or when i try to fight all other scripts works with eternal but not all time your:/ but other orbwalker like DAC:R or some other crash after 2min ingame i tryed all so i think the problem is the target selector or something like that i am not a dev and a noob in lua scripts so thats why all call you your scripts are awsome i used since is coming out only your but now its high risk to play when it crash in ranks :(

(syndra aswell some time crash; ori after some fights he dont do anyspells and you need to press f6 to reload and than works again in teamfights not so nice but i can handle this but this is since some month you fixed but now is back again) No error shown on the display ^^ other thing viktor work well with eternalorbwalker as well but if you flash and use combo game crash like ahri if you press R and than combo game crash syndra same :/

About my story i had a break in playing lol for 2 weeks after this i try to play again and all time after 2 min crash the game i reinstall gos and lol deleting the appdata foulder aswell install all again and crashing alltime so i updating all manual still the same tosh call me to use eternal orbwalker now work all adcs scripts and challengers series as well but other scripts sometime crash like yours but i dont found a way to fix this i try a common from a supporter still the same all orbwalkers still crash :/ if you have any idear so let me hear :( thanks a lot for your time to read this.

aidanlockrow

aidanlockrow

• Members
  • 1 posts

xerath is very buggy q will launch sideways

BearBreeze

BearBreeze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 124 posts

Combo and Harass Ori Viktor syndra dont use any spells project yasuo same need update :/ No error shown

oORage0o

oORage0o

• Members
  • 1 posts

I bought VIP for internal and external section. I can still not use this script. It tells me that it is disabled for non vip users.

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

I bought VIP for internal and external section. I can still not use this script. It tells me that it is disabled for non vip users.

should contact Feretorix

alluvium

alluvium

• Members
  • 3 posts

is there any possibility of getting a full list of champions this supports 

Maxxxel

Maxxxel

The One

• Scripts Developer
  • 1,196 posts
  • LocationGuess the right City to win 10$

is there any possibility of getting a full list of champions this supports 

first post?

Syndra

Xerath

Ziggs

Jayce

Vikor

AurelionSol

TwistedFate

Orianna

Ahri

Veigar

Lulu

Velkoz

cetons

cetons

• Members
  • 9 posts

syndra script works awesome just some small errors, the prediction on the QE is a bit off sometimes, and its a bit slow to react

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Syndra, Orianna, Viktor, Jayce, AurelionSol, Ziggs, Xerath

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users