Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Free] Deftsu's Auto Carry : Reborn v0.58

Best Answer Aristo , 16 March 2018 - 02:57

Closed.OUTDATED! PLS USE GOSWALK OR IOW ORBWALKER!!

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
617 replies to this topic

Starific

Starific

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 173 posts

Hey @Deftsu, people are saying that the Runtime error problems are from any script using this command line, which is including yours : "DownloadFileAsync", "GetWebResultAsync". Could you possibly give us some insight towards this problems? I love your Scripts and Orbwalkers, and is honestly the best in my opinion, but for having this "Runtime Error" appear every other match, is not really worth it for the cause. I'm really hoping that maybe you could fix this, so I could keep on using your magnificent creations. 

Located Here in Comments : http://gamingonstero...ime-errors-fix/

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Hey @Deftsu, people are saying that the Runtime error problems are from any script using this command line, which is including yours : "DownloadFileAsync", "GetWebResultAsync". Could you possibly give us some insight towards this problems? I love your Scripts and Orbwalkers, and is honestly the best in my opinion, but for having this "Runtime Error" appear every other match, is not really worth it for the cause. I'm really hoping that maybe you could fix this, so I could keep on using your magnificent creations. 

Located Here in Comments : http://gamingonstero...ime-errors-fix/

well there is almost no problem with the functions, it's rather the scripts who have wrong usage for them, can you tell me more what are the scripts you are using so we can look more for them?

Starific

Starific

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 173 posts

well there is almost no problem with the functions, it's rather the scripts who have wrong usage for them, can you tell me more what are the scripts you are using so we can look more for them?

Sure, it'd be my pleasure. I'll PM you the details.

Omnivion

Omnivion

• Members
  • 3 posts

What are the best settings to use? I can't figure it out... Could someone give me a quick guide?

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

What are the best settings to use? I can't figure it out... Could someone give me a quick guide?

just keep the default one?

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

v0.37 Update:

-HotFix for Vayne Q+Sivir W AA Reset

-Orbwalking Attacking part is more efficient now (more attacks, less run)

-Fixed the logic behind handling Cancelled AA's, now it resets the timer correctly after a cancelled AA. b6c55a8611af83798a029859b2ff4556.gif

lbmain

lbmain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 297 posts
  • Locationsomewhere over the rainbow

51a1a16f226c8c32e9752517ddc2ca75.png

"Attack Only Selected Target" there is actually an option...

Its just an misunderstanding because im lacking english skills im sorry :(

I know and its turned on. If im playing leblanc its just sometimes not focusing the left clicked target, it should go in range of that target (and attack it) ignoring all other enemy champs around (asuming there are enemy champs on the way to the target)

sry for bad english :)

Starific

Starific

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 173 posts

Could you possibly add the option to attack even when Blinded (Teemo)? Reason I ask for this is because of it looks really Sceptical that as soon as you get Blinded, you immediately stop AAing them, and just do nothing waiting. Along with Teemo's Blind only blocking "Physical Portion" of an Attack, so if I buy Stinger, it doesn't cease the Damage at all. Thanks, and I look forward to your future accomplishes in updating this. :)

(Information Sourced From Here)

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Its just an misunderstanding because im lacking english skills im sorry :(

I know and its turned on. If im playing leblanc its just sometimes not focusing the left clicked target, it should go in range of that target (and attack it) ignoring all other enemy champs around (asuming there are enemy champs on the way to the target)

sry for bad english :)

well Attack Only Selected Target option is off by default, and it ignores distance so you have to turn it on..

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

Could you possibly add the option to attack even when Blinded (Teemo)? Reason I ask for this is because of it looks really Sceptical that as soon as you get Blinded, you immediately stop AAing them, and just do nothing waiting. Along with Teemo's Blind only blocking "Physical Portion" of an Attack, so if I buy Stinger, it doesn't cease the Damage at all. Thanks, and I look forward to your future accomplishes in updating this. :)

(Information Sourced From Here)

okay..

MasterKillerGLK

MasterKillerGLK

• Members
  • 17 posts

deftsu DAC:R is not automaticaly updating itself what should I do?

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

deftsu DAC:R is not automaticaly updating itself what should I do?

it does unless you use CrashFix..

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

v0.38 Update:

-Fixed a weird bug with some spells/attacks getting flagged as AA cancel (Jayce 3rd hit w/ W active for example) so if you had any problem with orbwalking with any champ it should be fixed.

nolatt

nolatt

• Members
  • 9 posts

maybe is a foolish question, but here i go, why did cant install autocarry reborn(i cant find any link in the post and Utility - Orbwalker Scripts section the link lua missing in link), or tell me pls where can i find it?

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

maybe is a foolish question, but here i go, why did cant install autocarry reborn(i cant find any link in the post and Utility - Orbwalker Scripts section the link lua missing in link), or tell me pls where can i find it?

did you actually read the first post..

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

v0.39 Update :

-Forced Movement pos doesn't conflict with hold option anymore

nolatt

nolatt

• Members
  • 9 posts

did you actually read the first post..

if you mean the first page yes,  but i didnt see anything or maybe , its only to change DACR:R, i dont know, help me pls

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

if you mean the first page yes, but i didnt see anything or maybe , its only to change DACR:R, i dont know, help me pls

read again the first post.. there is a big red text

ilikeunfairadvantages

ilikeunfairadvantages

• Members
  • 17 posts

Wont download, missing lua link ?

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts