Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Ajude me não consigo injetar nenhum script no League of Legends

help script .lua lol note inject loader cc+

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

googlefake

googlefake

• Members
  • 7 posts
Hello I am trying to inject some .lua scripts but nothing has no effect on LOL not appear zero messages of error has or something else works just the GOS. Already deleted the folder, activated the loader script option, but nothing makes a difference nothing happens. I put in the Common Scripts folder and nothing well. Could someone help me.
NOTE: You updated CC + drivers and so the game window.

TristanabestOne

TristanabestOne

Brazilian Supp

• Local Support
  • 1,083 posts
  • LocationBrazil

This no correct session

IMBR

IMBR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 97 posts

VAI PRO FORUM BR LEKS

CptZeyx

CptZeyx

Henry

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  • LocationBetween here and there

this is not the correct forum to post it, write it on the portuguese one.

but as you wrote it in english, try my thresh script , save it as testscript1.lua, inject the loader.exe and press shift, my script has got menu, but some others dont, thats why maybe youy think they are not injected :)

Post moved to portuguese as it is in the incorrect forum, pm me if you need more help

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, script, .lua, lol, note, inject, loader, cc+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users