Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

>>>Ayose's Professional Wallapaper/Fanart Service<<<

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

0xfinndev

0xfinndev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 184 posts

Greetings summoner!

My name is Adam and I am a tryhard graphics artist. I currently have nothing to do, so I am offering this service to the public. I've always been a fan of making GFX and stuff, and today I wish to give it to the public! biggrin.png

First of all... What can I make you?

-Banners RRP= 7-12$

-Wallpapers RRP= 10-20$

-Fan Art RRP= ???

What care will be provided to the requested product?

-I will work on the product for 3+ hours, and will treat every request with great care.

-I will follow your request precisely, from the first letter to the last word

-I will change the finished product once if the client doesnt like it

-I will not have any watermarks or logos on the finished product

-The client gets a buisness licence with the product, providing them the ability to show the product publicly, not just privately

How can I apply? What's the price?

-The price isn't just a fixed price like in many other services. In this service, I am permitting the user to make an offer for what they think is the reasonable amount. If I, the product provider think that the offer is fair, then I will accept the offer by PM and start working on the product. If however, I do not think the price is fair i.e. 1920x1080 wallpaper for 8$, then I will contact the client by PM and discuss the matter further, so that we may come up with an agreement.  If the client is not willing to openly discuss the price, I will simply ignore the request.

Rules

-The client may not claim the product as his/hers work

-The client is persuaded to give the credits of the work to Eyose, but they are not permitted to

-The client may not make more than one request at the same time

-The client may not rush the completion of the product, as that may result in loss of product quality. I will put a product before others, if the client specifically asks for the product to be completed quicker than the others, and provides me a payment for that

-The products come at a first come first serve system, the above rule is an exeption

-Fights in this thread will not be permitted

How can I pay?

This matter will be discussed by PM

Some of the work I made:

Spoiler 

Happy requests smile.png

Platypus

Platypus

Bitcoin and Paysafecard payments are now available

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts