Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

NEW member looking to subscribe

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Cronicsb

Cronicsb

• Members
  • 5 posts

hi i am a new member to GoS, i was really old member at BoL years ago. I spent lot of money at BoL and got my account banned then quit playing for last couple years, but i recently started playing and noticed how much better service GoS provides, i am looking to subscribe and donate for VIP scripts but i havent been doing too well with free scripts, could someone please let me know if VIP or donating for scripts is worth it here? and what am i looking forward too? also if i could get free VIP for 1 day to test it out, it would be really helpful

Cloud

Cloud

KAPPA

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,498 posts

Well I think its up to you to decide if VIP is worth it or not. If you want to try your luck with VIP contact Feretorix

qkiato

qkiato

• Members
  • 1 posts

everything paid is better than free so the paid ones are more op but still u decide 

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

There is a VIP subscription which only lasts for a couple days. This might be your choice to test stuff out wihtout spending much money.

erniuss

erniuss

• Members
  • 22 posts

There is a VIP subscription which only lasts for a couple days. This might be your choice to test stuff out wihtout spending much money.

Where i could buy this? as i cant find it..

Cronicsb

Cronicsb

• Members
  • 5 posts

Where i could buy this? as i cant find it..

me too i couldnt find this, and also what if you can't pay thru paypal?

Cronicsb

Cronicsb

• Members
  • 5 posts

well k so i got VIP but there are only 8-10 scritps there? and none of my favorite champs. i am only using challengerawareness. is there more scripts anywhere i can find? would relaly be happy thank you

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

well k so i got VIP but there are only 8-10 scritps there? and none of my favorite champs. i am only using challengerawareness. is there more scripts anywhere i can find? would relaly be happy thank you

If you want to try out my upcoming script (VIP) pm me

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

If you want to try out my upcoming script (VIP) pm me

Good Guy Zwei :nod: See, you have a soul after all

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

Good Guy Zwei :nod: See, you have a soul after all

Soul? What is that? :ph34r:

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

What champs do you main?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users