Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Prediction for Lee Sin Q

Lee Sin Prediction

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

guckey

guckey

• Members
  • 4 posts

Description: I noticed that currently, when i want to hit lee sin q's (while holding combo key, for example), the scrip only uses q when I am in wardrange. So for example if I want to hit a max range q, it wont even use q at all, even if the target is standing still/recalling. (this led to some hilarious gank fails btw :D)

If this is something I can adjust by myself then please tell me, but I have searched all functions in the script and didn't find anything to change this. I tried out OpenPredict and the GoS prediction and had the problem with both. I was also using the challenger series script.

I am writing this in here, and not in the "bug" forum because it might not be a bug, but intended this way (atleast thats what I thought). 

I want to add that I used the BankOfLondon stuff before finding this site, and the q prediction worked fine there. So it should be possible to code (i think xD).

Champion: Lee Sin

Features: Prediction for hitting(and using) lee sin q even outside of wardrange, while holding combo key, for example.

[Or maybe a fix by the guy who made the challenger series script, if it wasnt intended to only work while in wardrange.]

This is the first time I am writing in this forum, so please have mercy  :bow:

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Blame Deftsu :fappa:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lee Sin, Prediction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users