Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Salami Series │ Cassiopeia

cassiopeia combo laneclear killsteal auto lasthit br

Best Answer Ghoultard , 15 November 2017 - 12:22

doesn't work for me, he just use AA. I have a error on the top : 

{OnTrick} ...GamingOnSteroids/LOL/Scripts/SalamiSeries-Cassiopeia.lua.162: attempt to index global 'Mix' (a nil value)

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

bronzeboy

bronzeboy

• Members
  • 10 posts

Hey guys, i tried to fix the code from my cellphone, i can only take a deep look on Friday I'm sorry 

I hope you will fine the time to fix it, it's the only working free cassio script right now! Thanks!

EOQQQ

EOQQQ

• Members
  • 3 posts

Work ? 

Salami

Salami

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 101 posts

Work ? 

Please test, if its not working send me a message with the error and a print screen ^^

lejannarama

lejannarama

• Members
  • 1 posts

Wont work, combo loads everything, pressing space to activate combo does nothing but auto attacking, wont use spells, wont last hit when pressing x.

Script is totally broken, would advise not using it, until this developer has fixed it. 

KuramaR

KuramaR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 122 posts

Gonna try on a normal and update this post :) 

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

Wont work, combo loads everything, pressing space to activate combo does nothing but auto attacking, wont use spells, wont last hit when pressing x.

Script is totally broken, would advise not using it, until this developer has fixed it. 

Can't see any errors. You're sure you loaded it correctly? Does it throw any errors?

LazerusEffect

LazerusEffect

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationFlorida

I had the same problem at first. It needs to download the libraries, Just keep on reloading the script and it'll work :) 

DefinitelyScripting

DefinitelyScripting

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationFighting the angel of death.

Can't see any errors. You're sure you loaded it correctly? Does it throw any errors?

SCRR2od.png

Edit: Keep in mind, I do have MixLib inside my common folder as well.

Edit2: I had MixLib 0.04. I upgraded it to 0.092 and the script works fine.

drem

drem

• Members
  • 7 posts

scripts is so nice, but i have problems withs r, can u fix it joa-sama pls?  :bow:  :grumpycat:

adenom1

adenom1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 38 posts

Script works great! The only problem i have is the ulti during combo. Can you add an option where you only ult with x amount of enemies? That'd make this script perfect

shadowtouchz

shadowtouchz

• Members
  • 12 posts

The script is perfect. im getting free elo from it.. only need to be updated is the R that sometime miss or fail xD

Salami

Salami

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 101 posts

scripts is so nice, but i have problems withs r, can u fix it joa-sama pls?  :bow:  :grumpycat:

Script works great! The only problem i have is the ulti during combo. Can you add an option where you only ult with x amount of enemies? That'd make this script perfect

The script is perfect. im getting free elo from it.. only need to be updated is the R that sometime miss or fail xD

thanks for the feedback boys, i'll do that asap

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

manytimes I have to use Q myself (script doesn't use it), don't know what was wrong :(

Salami

Salami

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 101 posts

manytimes I have to use Q myself (script doesn't use it), don't know what was wrong :(

try to decrease the hitchance

KuramaR

KuramaR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 122 posts

Are u still working on it bro ? If yes i'm gonna give it more than a try ^^ 

Maxxxel

Maxxxel

The One

• Scripts Developer
  • 1,196 posts
  • LocationGuess the right City to win 10$
I recommend removing my isFacing lib and use visual Pos instead. Read in API Thread about it

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

I recommend removing my isFacing lib and use visual Pos instead. Read in API Thread about it

What about GetDirection?

KuramaR

KuramaR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 122 posts

the ultimate doesn't work 

Maxxxel

Maxxxel

The One

• Scripts Developer
  • 1,196 posts
  • LocationGuess the right City to win 10$

What about GetDirection?

You know what visual pos == get direction....

cosimao

cosimao

• Members
  • 5 posts

i need to buy cassiopeia, this Script work good?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cassiopeia, combo, laneclear, killsteal, auto lasthit, br

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users