Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I just want the skins

skin settings

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TheDuganator

TheDuganator

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hey all, I actually don't want to script at all, but I do love me some skins and they are expensive legitimately. I know already that there is a skin mod i've downloaded and works great, but I dont want the scripting package along with it. Is there a way i can shut off the scripting part and just have sweet skins? or least an easy way? Thanks in advance!

Meeboo

Meeboo

Advanced Member

• Scripts Developer
  • 786 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Hey all, I actually don't want to script at all, but I do love me some skins and they are expensive legitimately. I know already that there is a skin mod i've downloaded and works great, but I dont want the scripting package along with it. Is there a way i can shut off the scripting part and just have sweet skins? or least an easy way? Thanks in advance!

don't really get your point. so just use only skin changer script and delete other scripts?

KobeeeSG

KobeeeSG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationFrance

Press F7 and uncheck all the features also disable orbwalker & drawings

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

Download a skin changer script, disssable F7 features and orb walker in Shift menu

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

http://gamingonstero...ger-version-10/

ur place to be :P

There is no scripting "part" involved in this project ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skin, settings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users