Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Bad image, I did everything what you said in all topics!@

Best Answer Feretorix , 30 August 2016 - 09:38

The file (in this case new.dll) is corrupted and needs to be deleted (uninstalled) and then re-installed.

Then this error will go away.

Also add the folder "%appdata%/GamingOnSteroids" to the exclusion list in your antivirus.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

ArmywCode

ArmywCode

• Members
  • 11 posts

The title explains everything.
Here's the error.

http://imgur.com/a/6QuPc

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,027 posts
✓  Best Answer

The file (in this case new.dll) is corrupted and needs to be deleted (uninstalled) and then re-installed.

Then this error will go away.

Also add the folder "%appdata%/GamingOnSteroids" to the exclusion list in your antivirus.

ArmywCode

ArmywCode

• Members
  • 11 posts

I uninstalled Gos, deleted new.dll too, added the folder to exclusion, and still getting the error.

EDIT: I figured it out. Instead of Users, it was User, because im the only user on the PC. The topic can be closed ty for help!

bigbadme27

bigbadme27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 37 posts

i am having the same error..tried to delete new.dll then deleted app data still no use..the new.dll file shows it is 0kb so i think that is the problem. i am not using any anti virus and also my firewall is disabled with the app data of GOS is added to the excluded folders. plz help

Edit: i again deleted everything and reinstalled GOS loader...new.dll is not 0kb but still it shows the same problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users