Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

%AppData% / Roaming not found? - Help Thread

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Viridian

Viridian

PogChamp

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Before I begin, let's start with saying that %AppData% is a Windows-exclusive folder. Linux and Apple OS software does not have this. If you are running Windows 7 or 10, good!

So you can't find AppData, huh? Let's begin, then. This thread might help!

Try finding AppData under This PC/Windows (C:)/Users/{Name Here}/AppData/Roaming. Roaming is the map you need to get to. You can also try typing %appdata% in the search bar or by pressing CTRL + R and typing %appdata%.

Note: If you are running Windows 7, go into Control Panel and find Folder Options. Under the View Tab, make sure you have checked the show hidden files, folders and drives.

This will only work on Windows 7!

For Windows 10:

Go to the directory This PC/Windows (C:)/Users/{Name Here} and click 'View', which is present at the top. 'Details' should be highlighted. Now, tick 'Hidden items'.

9a9bb24b537c8b545fc77830d38721ed.gif

These two solutions might work if you are using Windows; if you are not, however, you'll have to ask another person. I'm not using a Macbook or any Apple software. Or even Linux, for that matter.

Alternative Method

In the case that both of these don't work, there is still one option left.

Go into your command prompt (Win+R, type in 'cmd') and paste this into it:

"attrib -s -h C:\Users\{Your Name Here}\AppData" Without the quotation marks.

This will remove all attributes to the AppData folder, including possible hidden attributes, in rare cases. Only use this when nothing else works!

7bcb05aa1ecf66047c0d70ef0662b5af.gif

Note: This is only to help with finding the AppData folder. If you have any other issues regarding the Loader or with scripts, please make a thread for support or ask me or one of the Supports!

pleb

pleb

still not banned :K

• Donator
  • 426 posts
  • Locationlithuania

or win key+r and type in %appdata% works on all windows versions

Viridian

Viridian

PogChamp

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

or win key+r and type in %appdata% works on all windows versions

That's been listed within this thread, but I'm also talking about people who can't find their AppData even by doing that method. It happens, you know. =)

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Good Job.

Viridian

Viridian

PogChamp

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Good Job.

Glad to hear some feedback. I hope this helps many users! =)

Marisan

Marisan

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hey ! i found app data but not Gos folder.. i need help ;'(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users