Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Zero to Scripter - An Informative Guide

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Dopewaffl3

Dopewaffl3

• Members
  • 7 posts

Thank you for posting this, it answered a few big questions I had about the launcher. 

Aristo

Aristo

Gos management

• 4,194 posts
  • LocationNothingness

Added this video:

drgss2

drgss2

• Members
  • 5 posts

I get this going can u explain me what i can do :) tryed to turn off firewall just to see aswell so. any tip? I dont get the menu in game beacuse of this i belive.

Attached Files

Aristo

Aristo

Gos management

• 4,194 posts
  • LocationNothingness

I get this going can u explain me what i can do :) tryed to turn off firewall just to see aswell so. any tip? I dont get the menu in game beacuse of this i belive.

if your antivirus/defender/firewall already disable try it clear gos folder on appdata and re-install.

drgss2

drgss2

• Members
  • 5 posts

here you see my ingame menu and my script so now i can get the menu in game but i dont get the hacks loaded and my fps dropped to 8 so thats werd.

something u can help with i apreaciait it.

Attached Files

Aristo

Aristo

Gos management

• 4,194 posts
  • LocationNothingness

here you see my ingame menu and my script so now i can get the menu in game but i dont get the hacks loaded and my fps dropped to 8 so thats werd.

something u can help with i apreaciait it.

Hey,reason for this problem  "deftsu scripts" i closed those topics,try it this scripts 

http://gamingonstero...ternal-scripts/

evade: gosevade

orbwalker: goswalk or iow

thanks,regards.

drgss2

drgss2

• Members
  • 5 posts

Thank you it works!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users