Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Climbing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

• Members
  • 2 posts

New kid here,

I was wondering if it is possible to get to diamond using the free GoS client, and not the ViP one?

What would you reccomend best

Viridian

Viridian

PogChamp

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

If you aren't bad at the game without scripts, the GoS client and the user-made scripts should help you a lot on your way there. I obviously cannot guarantee you your success, but you can give it a shot. =)

• Members
  • 2 posts

If you aren't bad at the game without scripts, the GoS client and the user-made scripts should help you a lot on your way there. I obviously cannot guarantee you your success, but you can give it a shot. =)

what do you recommend as a script that will help the most? 

the most essential one, forum posts seem a bit scattered as it is, (as a new viewer)

nuuborna

nuuborna

• Members
  • 7 posts

New kid here,

I was wondering if it is possible to get to diamond using the free GoS client, and not the ViP one?

What would you reccomend best

There isnt that many vip scripts yet so using free is definitely fine for now. Getting to diamond depends mostly on your decision making and not the scripts. What i do is i look for scripts i want from script database http://gos-db.com/

then check forum post if its updated or not, and try it out on custom game. If it works fine i test it on few normals and then go ranked. I cant really recommend any scripts but dont use evade, it usually is very obvious if not set up correctly. I only use it to draw skillshots not dodge.

If you are new to scripting you should play bot games/customs/arams etc to get a feeling to it and not go straight to rankeds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users