Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

simple xerath

xerath

Best Answer ilovesona , 02 January 2016 - 11:04

yup Q doesn't release, other than that great script!!

just test with newest DLib, everything work well

so....

no error no update Doge

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

this script is beast, gj!

tho' i wish i could turn off those "X Killable with 3 R" and "semi-auto R mode" text.

how do you know you are in semi-auto R mode if you turn it off?

Emex

Emex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 43 posts

how do you know you are in semi-auto R mode if you turn it off?

didn't this script has config? that should tell.

the problem is the text is so big that it becomes a distraction.

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

didn't this script has config? that should tell.

the problem is the text is so big that it becomes a distraction.

nah, it didn't if you use toggle(default: ctrl key)

but if you really want disable all drawing like stream mode, i can make for you

Emex

Emex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 43 posts

nah, it didn't if you use toggle(default: ctrl key)

but if you really want disable all drawing like stream mode, i can make for you

really? sure, if its fine with you. 

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

really? sure, if its fine with you. 

done.

go update your DLib, there is a new setting called steam mode

Emex

Emex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 43 posts

done.

go update your DLib, there is a new setting called steam mode

i couldn't update the DLib through the Loader so i had to got to your github and do it manually.

anyways, thanks!   :bow:

bamami

bamami

• Members
  • 18 posts

Bro the script is really good but accept one advice from me... The script will be better if when i press combo it uses the Maximum range of the Q.. I will tell you why.. Because it's usting the minimum range to hit and the enemy can easy juke it.. And sometimes the prediction didnt make it ok and still it's short the range of the Q.. I mean make it with Maximum range and then shoot and it will be beast script.. The ultimate is also very nice made .. Everything is ok but please pay attention on this with the Q range.. It's like Re-Volting on BoL (Sry for the name )... There it's using a maximum range and its beast.. Try to make it and u will see :) 

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

Bro the script is really good but accept one advice from me... The script will be better if when i press combo it uses the Maximum range of the Q.. I will tell you why.. Because it's usting the minimum range to hit and the enemy can easy juke it.. And sometimes the prediction didnt make it ok and still it's short the range of the Q.. I mean make it with Maximum range and then shoot and it will be beast script.. The ultimate is also very nice made .. Everything is ok but please pay attention on this with the Q range.. It's like Re-Volting on BoL (Sry for the name )... There it's using a maximum range and its beast.. Try to make it and u will see :)

always maximum range Q? you'll miss a lot of DPS.....

btw you can try cast Q by yourself and release it by press space

bamami

bamami

• Members
  • 18 posts

always maximum range Q? you'll miss a lot of DPS.....

btw you can try cast Q by yourself and release it by press space

That's a nice idea... Gonna test it now :D And what is DPS ?

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

That's a nice idea... Gonna test it now :D And what is DPS ?

https://en.wikipedia...mage_per_second

Guest_Archangeli_*

Guest_Archangeli_*
  • Guests
"killable by 3R" and "semi-auto R mode : ON" text doesn't show. Karthus has same problem

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

"killable by 3R" and "semi-auto R mode : ON" text doesn't show. Karthus has same problem

coz you active the stream mode....

Guest_Archangeli_*

Guest_Archangeli_*
  • Guests

a... Thanks :P

TwitchNecessitiesGuy

TwitchNecessitiesGuy

• Members
  • 16 posts

Ult doesn't seem to want to auto fire. I have semi - auto mode off, press r, and it just sits there. Any recent updates change anything?

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

Ult doesn't seem to want to auto fire. I have semi - auto mode off, press r, and it just sits there. Any recent updates change anything?

is there any enemy in your range and visible?

TwitchNecessitiesGuy

TwitchNecessitiesGuy

• Members
  • 16 posts

Multiple. 2 that were killable, 2 that were not killable but well within range and vision.

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

Multiple. 2 that were killable, 2 that were not killable but well within range and vision.

make sure your ult mode is "auto" instead "manual"

TwitchNecessitiesGuy

TwitchNecessitiesGuy

• Members
  • 16 posts

make sure your ult mode is "auto" instead "manual"

Where is this setting? I have the semi auto thing off (no yellow text on my screen)

Edit: I found it, and it was on manual. You were correct, works fine now. My only suggestions would be:

1. Have the script focus one target. It's sketchy when I hit someone with a Q and then 180 stun another person just to toggle my ult and snipe someone on the other side of the map.

2. Add about 50 units of distance to the Q check. It falls short VERY often. I wouldn't have it go all the way to the end as it will take long, but do something like distanceToTarget+50. 50 is arbitrary, but I believe you get what I mean.

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

Where is this setting? I have the semi auto thing off (no yellow text on my screen)

Edit: I found it, and it was on manual. You were correct, works fine now. My only suggestions would be:

1. Have the script focus one target. It's sketchy when I hit someone with a Q and then 180 stun another person just to toggle my ult and snipe someone on the other side of the map.

2. Add about 50 units of distance to the Q check. It falls short VERY often. I wouldn't have it go all the way to the end as it will take long, but do something like distanceToTarget+50. 50 is arbitrary, but I believe you get what I mean.

1.it's coz they have different range, or you want focus target in range of E instead Q?

2.i think it's gos pred problem, but if i just set range -50, it'll miss some potential killable target, coz it think they are not in the range....

if you want test, go chase someone, you'll find out E miss a lot too :dogecry:

sean3808

sean3808

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 220 posts

hi ilovesona,

is it possible to make q2 a little delay or shoot after getting maximum range?

cuz sometimes will miss Q when enemy go backward and could be more humanizing(like human...i dun know the word  :fappa:  :fappa: )

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xerath

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users