Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Which do you think is the best orbwalker right now?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Psycophsez

Psycophsez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

Which orbwalker do you think is best right now? I've yet to try them all but some of them just seem to randomly walk into enemies for no reason while in combo mode. 

Also, can someone make a poll? I'm not familiar with all the orbwalkers so I could be missing some if I make it.

Thanks!

Viridian

Viridian

PogChamp

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

DAC:R would be your best bet. Make sure to disable the F7 Harass Combo orbwalker and disable Melee Sticking in the Melee menu to prevent your champion from running into enemies as a ranged character. (Was having the issue with that.)

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Which orbwalker do you think is best right now? I've yet to try them all but some of them just seem to randomly walk into enemies for no reason while in combo mode. 

Also, can someone make a poll? I'm not familiar with all the orbwalkers so I could be missing some if I make it.

Thanks!

there is no "best orbwalker" just try them all out and see which one you like the best

Psycophsez

Psycophsez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

there is no "best orbwalker" just try them all out and see which one you like the best

There is always a best orbwalker/script for a given role. From what I'm seeing DAC;R could be the best for adcs, but for other roles it might be different.

I see where you're coming from with picking which one you like best, but that doesn't take away the quality of the tool. 

Psycophsez

Psycophsez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

DAC:R would be your best bet. Make sure to disable the F7 Harass Combo orbwalker and disable Melee Sticking in the Melee menu to prevent your champion from running into enemies as a ranged character. (Was having the issue with that.)

Thanks! I'm gonna try it out. DAC;R does seem to be the best by the ratings. 

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

There is always a best orbwalker/script for a given role. From what I'm seeing DAC;R could be the best for adcs, but for other roles it might be different.

I see where you're coming from with picking which one you like best, but that doesn't take away the quality of the tool. 

he's just refering to the Global Rules :ph34r:

Psycophsez

Psycophsez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts

I have a question tho, what's the F7 harass combo orbwalker? not really sure what you mean by that. 

Viridian

Viridian

PogChamp

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

I have a question tho, what's the F7 harass combo orbwalker? not really sure what you mean by that. 

It's the built-in orbwalker without having chosen any from the Shift menu (by pressing F7.)

Zwei

Zwei

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 2,201 posts

It is not recommended to use the F7 orbwalker!

nederlanders

nederlanders

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 40 posts
I like platywalk a lot and dislike gow.
will try out dac reborn

asterik

asterik

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

Maybe it is just me but it seems some work better with a specific walker. I dont know if they are coded and tested with that walker or what. But if that is the case possibly I feel like there should be a note saying they like to use X walker for the script.

sean3808

sean3808

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 220 posts

how about you guys setting of delay and extra wind up?

It goes weird when attack speed built, that just move a little little bit(below 100) and attack when kitting.

I want it could walk more(maybe 150 or more) for kitting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users