Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Tips To Not Get Banned!

Dectected Ban Not Get Banned

Best Answer Aristo , 02 February 2018 - 05:14

Method is die,

Internal High risk!

League acc to safe scripting?

Buy External safe than internal and other injection scripts.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

Can i get a pin on this @Support / @Mods / @Devs

i have no idea :lol:

waiting for other answer :D

Ryzuki

Ryzuki

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 297 posts
  • LocationOsu!z

Guys?

Wanted to ask how do i put big Delays into GosEvade?...if i find it by now while asking how big should the delay be? 

Im playng since a while without Evade to be on the safe side but MeoBeo Support Script requires Gosevade...anyway around it?

Sorry for the downvote :fappa: can't re-vote but will fix soon Kappa

Hachi

Hachi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

You ass hat you down voted me ;( I thought you loved me ;( 

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

wtf man, that question is months old :fappa:

Hachi

Hachi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

I was also re applying the bump so people can stop asking how to not get banned :/

Hajaam

Hajaam

• Members
  • 3 posts

1. If you use an evade script, put big delays so it's really human or just only use drawings so you evade on your own. Looks way more legit so you don't get reported. 

2. Always use humanizers to try to avoid server side detection's or make yourself look more legit.   kappa.png If you think you don't look human enough, you probably don't.

3. Don't play the obvious champions unless you really humanize, or play without holding spacebar half of the time. (cassio, syndra, xerath, kogmaw, etc.)

4. If you get called out, either don't say anything or say you're smurfing. I like to link my high elo accounts op.gg if I'm smurfing so I am more believable. (If you don't have your own, just show them some random master tier player op.gg, they will probably fall for it  kappa.png )

5. You don't need to main mid/adc with scripts. It's fine to main jungle/top/support, utility scripts help so much and can be even more important than mechanics. You also will rarely get called out. (Probably never if you don't use an evade script.)

6. NEVER USE EXPLOITS.

7. If you ever play against a pro player who is currently streaming and has a lot of viewers, be REALLY subtle. You don't want to get mass reported by 10000 people.

8..  It's okay if you mess up and get reported once. Don't worry about it. Play to have fun, if you don't give a **** about getting banned, you can do what you want   tongue.png, but if you really want to reach high elo without getting banned, you should listen to these tips. Maybe you've heard some of them, but you really shouldn't disregard them. 

And If you call out other scripters while you script, you are the most filthy scum in the world.

Hi, made an account just to tell you that you are retarded and I'll just copy paste my thread from leaguesharp.

Y'all need to stop with humanizer & ****, reports are (FOR THE MOMENT) just there to make people think they can get scripters banned, but they do not work actually, in fact only if a rioter or a POPULAR streamer reports you  / a WELL KNOWN player send a TICKET then you can be scared as riot will most likely check those and ban you. As y'all plebians you'll only get banned when l# (gos in this case) is detected like 90% of the guys on the forum.

gimleey

gimleey

The Real Onika Tanya Maraj

• GFX Designer
  • 66 posts

Hi, made an account just to tell you that you are retarded and I'll just copy paste my thread from leaguesharp.

Y'all need to stop with humanizer & ****, reports are (FOR THE MOMENT) just there to make people think they can get scripters banned, but they do not work actually, in fact only if a rioter or a POPULAR streamer reports you  / a WELL KNOWN player send a TICKET then you can be scared as riot will most likely check those and ban you. As y'all plebians you'll only get banned when l# (gos in this case) is detected like 90% of the guys on the forum.

Before you downvote this, I second it!

Hachi

Hachi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

Lmfaoo you clearly are retarded if your getting banned and not listening to what im saying than again you probably dont use Brain.lua or Brain.exe and hold spacebar all game :/

Hajaam

Hajaam

• Members
  • 3 posts

Lmfaoo you clearly are retarded if your getting banned and not listening to what im saying than again you probably dont use Brain.lua or Brain.exe and hold spacebar all game :/

Thanks for confirming what i said, obviously everyone on this platform has a two digits IQ, eck i even saw people claiming external gos is UNDETECTABLE lul, enjoy trying to not be obvious to stil get banned when your **** cheat get detected :lul:

jQuery

jQuery

• Members
  • 2 posts

1. If you use an evade script, put big delays so it's really human or just only use drawings so you evade on your own. Looks way more legit so you don't get reported. 

2. Always use humanizers to try to avoid server side detection's or make yourself look more legit.   kappa.png If you think you don't look human enough, you probably don't.

3. Don't play the obvious champions unless you really humanize, or play without holding spacebar half of the time. (cassio, syndra, xerath, kogmaw, etc.)

Haha n1.

Edited by jQuery, 19 January 2017 - 12:03 .

Hachi

Hachi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

Thanks for confirming what i said, obviously everyone on this platform has a two digits IQ, eck i even saw people claiming external gos is UNDETECTABLE lul, enjoy trying to not be obvious to stil get banned when your **** cheat get detected :lul:

Why exactly are you on the platform than? and Ext is undetectable with the current anti cheat in Na / Euw *rolls eyes*

if youre still getting banned and youre doing what im telling you ( which clearly you arent) than youre beyond retarded humanizers slow down ticks but if for people like you we dont have a caveman setting to slow them down that much so clearly you just need to stop scripting and actually get good at moving your mouse around first :) 

HansEnterPrise

HansEnterPrise

• Members
  • 5 posts

Tfw i have regrets buying sub after i saw this thread report does not work unless it is  streamer or famous ro player that tweets @riot or you do it on their stream and same happens 

Hajaam

Hajaam

• Members
  • 3 posts

Why exactly are you on the platform than? and Ext is undetectable with the current anti cheat in Na / Euw *rolls eyes*

if youre still getting banned and youre doing what im telling you ( which clearly you arent) than youre beyond retarded humanizers slow down ticks but if for people like you we dont have a caveman setting to slow them down that much so clearly you just need to stop scripting and actually get good at moving your mouse around first :)

As i said i did that account to clearly explain that reports & being obvious does not matter, you only get banned if the software you are using gets detected, if you're still thinking that they does matter then stop scripting please. 

HansEnterPrise

HansEnterPrise

• Members
  • 5 posts

As i said i did that account to clearly explain that reports & being obvious does not matter, you only get banned if the software you are using gets detected, if you're still thinking that they does matter then stop scripting please. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hachi

Hachi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

Ive never started scripted im d1 73 lp without scripts i dont like / need scripts :/ and if the software gets detected than of course you get banned, our goal on Int is to make it last as long as possible before you get banned.  :/ Kids these days 

caspaas

caspaas

• Members
  • 2 posts

Played 2 weeks, only autosmite enabled and lines to other players.

No evade or any **** on.

Got banned permanently.

Plus i play champs like Nautilus mainly and Yorick.

So no OP ****.

Edited by caspaas, 05 February 2017 - 02:02 .

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

No evade or any **** on.

Got banned permanently.

So no OP ****.

:lol:

Hachi

Hachi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

No evade or any **** on.

Got banned permanently.

So no OP ****.

Welcome to League Of Ban Waves :D 

wangd12121

wangd12121

• Members
  • 3 posts

just want to see if im a subscriber

kamuishiro

kamuishiro

• Members
  • 8 posts

I followed your tips but i still got banned ;(