Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Tips To Not Get Banned!

Dectected Ban Not Get Banned

Best Answer Aristo , 02 February 2018 - 05:14

Method is die,

Internal High risk!

League acc to safe scripting?

Buy External safe than internal and other injection scripts.

Go to the full post »

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

ApexFX

ApexFX

• Members
  • 2 posts

And how about my main when Scripting with alternative  acc? Are there chances of getting my main banned by scripting on another account?

Hachi

Hachi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

And how about my main when Scripting with alternative  acc? Are there chances of getting my main banned by scripting on another account?

No you absolutely CANNOT get banned on your main while using scripts on a alt account. So feel free to script on every other account other than your main and you wont get banned on your main, as for those alt accounts quite possible will get banned. 

(Sorry for bad English)

-Hachi Roku 

Make sure to Hit that Green arrow on my comments :) Thanks!!

mercurialz

mercurialz

• Members
  • 2 posts

1. If you use an evade script, put big delays so it's really human or just only use drawings so you evade on your own. Looks way more legit so you don't get reported. 

2. Use humanizers if you want to look more legitimate to other players.

3. Don't play the obvious champions unless you really humanize, or play without holding spacebar half of the time. (cassio, syndra, xerath, kogmaw, etc.)

4. If you get called out, either don't say anything or say you're smurfing. I like to link my high elo accounts op.gg if I'm smurfing so I am more believable. (If you don't have your own, just show them some random master tier player op.gg, they will probably fall for it  kappa.png )

5. You don't need to main mid/adc with scripts. It's fine to main jungle/top/support, utility scripts help so much and can be even more important than mechanics. You also will rarely get called out. (Probably never if you don't use an evade script.)

6. NEVER USE EXPLOITS.

7. If you ever play against a pro player who is currently streaming and has a lot of viewers, be REALLY subtle. You don't want to get mass reported by 10000 people.

8..  It's okay if you mess up and get reported once. Don't worry about it. Play to have fun, if you don't give a **** about getting banned, you can do what you want   tongue.png, but if you really want to reach high elo without getting banned, you should listen to these tips. Maybe you've heard some of them, but you really shouldn't disregard them. 

And If you call out other scripters while you script, you are the most filthy scum in the world.

Use humanizers for avoid ban ???

you never use L# right ?

macklemorewings

macklemorewings

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNA chally ladder

just noticed you stole this from me :thinking: https://www.nulled.t...s-how-i-did-it/

threetry

threetry

• Members
  • 2 posts

i never got questioned on anything from any player, and just today riot banned my account. i don't know what happend. and it was never obvious.

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

i never got questioned on anything from any player, and just today riot banned my account. i don't know what happend. and it was never obvious.

being called out or not doesnt matter, imo

InsidiousQuack

InsidiousQuack

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 138 posts
  • LocationLondon

int has a really high banrate since 7.9 update.

just wait until the next patch and see if it goes down a bit.

yaddle

yaddle

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 414 posts

Men, you just need to understand that injection will ban you soon or later. No point to discuss of it anymore

euvalentin

euvalentin

• Members
  • 4 posts

4 account banned :(

What can I do to not be detected? vip or what?

Edited by euvalentin, 30 May 2017 - 06:51 .

Hachi

Hachi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

4 account banned :(

What can I do to not be detected? vip or what?

Get Ext = Extremely Low Ban Chance

Hachi

Hachi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 112 posts

just noticed you stole this from me :thinking: https://www.nulled.t...s-how-i-did-it/

Actually i didn't my buddy sent this to me and told me to post it because im support. If it was stolen from you I apologize, I asked him and he said that he thought of these reasons. 

Aristo

Aristo

You donut

• 12,476 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow
✓  Best Answer

Method is die,

Internal High risk!

League acc to safe scripting?

Buy External safe than internal and other injection scripts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users