Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The future plans for GoS improvement.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
56 replies to this topic

Chidory

Chidory

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 165 posts

The force is with you

CROnino

CROnino

• Members
  • 10 posts
Looks really nice!! Have a wonderfull time on your vacation :)

sh00ter

sh00ter

• Members
  • 14 posts

Thanks @Feretorix for your amazing work ! keep it up ! 

And happy vacations ! 

Tete

Tete

• Members
  • 6 posts

Thanks  :D

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

nice plans man and have a nice vacation enjoy it !

gnomexfire

gnomexfire

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBrasil Hu3

Feretorix :wub:

or let us call the API functions in C # or type in a native C ++, I can write C ++ I just do not know revert the code. I'm available. Wait a long time to write mounts with its API in C # IDE. I love you so good vacation captain.

Kiara789

Kiara789

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 193 posts
  • LocationChile

Since i am going on vacation ,

OnProcessPacket

go vacation man

r1oday

r1oday

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationEurope

Thanks for all ur doing and will do for US <3

Drall

Drall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 31 posts

an updater for scripts would be great

anyway thank you for their work, and a great vacation for you!

Cat

Cat

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Praise the Lord Feretorix------

Marfix

Marfix

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationNew York

GoS will be paid and sell it for 50 $ Kappa

Tiago2326

Tiago2326

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 75 posts

Since i am going on vacation and we're going to be on a standby for 7 days without me exporting new API functions. I want to make things clear to you guys where we are headed to and what is going to happen with the tool in the future.

First we will continue with the API (when i come back):

OnCreateObject, OnUpdateObject?, OnDeleteObject, GetCursorPos, GetWaypoints, OnProcessPacket, SCRIPTS_PATH, COMMON_PATH, FileExists, DownloadFile, DrawLines, GetKillsCount, GetDeathsCount, GetAssistsCount, GetCSCount, F7DodgingBool, GetGameTimer, GetGameMap, and much more i have forgotten to mention.

The approach i have taken with OnLoop and OnObjectLoop was not the best one and is FPS consuming for slower computers, including the need of calling functions like GetMaxHP or any other. We will be moving on OnCreateObject, where the object will have members like object.maxHealth to save resources. (I really need to confirm on this first, else it will be still useless)

Second we will continue with the Loader, the moment when we will escape from ALPHA and become BETA:

Add language support for the Loader & Tool In-Game. Add the ability to install scripts with 1 click from the site, and a scriptlist in the Loader itself (like is in some competitors right now)

Third we will concentrate again on LUA Common libraries and script menu proper implementation and language support:

With the hope of the API exports we will be able to make libs like HealthPrediction, CustomEvade, CustomPrediction, SpellsDmgLib, SpellTypes, WallLibs, OrbwalkingLibs and much more of the kind. But the most important would be the MenuLib which with my help, it will be stickied to the F7 menu in a new TAB, will have the same color scheme design like the F7 menu (with submenus), but the listing approach should be like this: done by Krystian ! With my help, we will have LUA menu with different language support and settings saving.

Not the last thing (but last in this thread for the moment) would be a script database, which will be connected to GoS and people with 1 click will be able to install scripts which want to use. In game GoS will detect which champion they're playing and after they're spawned in base, asked which champion script want to load. The need of installing different libraries should be eliminated, as everything will be coming built in GoS.

What the average user is left at the end:

-Lightweight Loader
-One click install custom scripts from a DB (if it's not already embedded into GoS)
-Embedded professional scripts (which are godly and commonly used)
-Prompted at champion spawn which scripts to load (if more than 1 available) (this will be an option)
-Loader in user native language
-In-Game menu settings in native language

Wish you luck. What a great plan! Hope you and all GoS team will make it till the end!

And nice vacation!!!

lira11

lira11

• Members
  • 2 posts

NICE :3

Riven

Riven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • LocationBrazil

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Delshire

Delshire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 75 posts

Nice, will be looking forward for the translations.

SatsujiN

SatsujiN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 110 posts
  • LocationKebab

Hf on vac bro

gentlemagic

gentlemagic

• Members
  • 1 posts

it seem these are gifts from u after vacation, thanks.

divekillershit

divekillershit

• Members
  • 1 posts

nice

oman

oman

• Members
  • 1 posts

good

kingSWAG9

kingSWAG9

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

sounds great. Cant wait to see some of this flesh out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users