Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[S7] Gnar | The Hamster of Doom

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Shulepin

Shulepin

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 185 posts
  • LocationRussia

xoGihJ4.png

Features:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• All spells usage
  • Supports almost all modes
  • Customizable ult logic
  • Build-in small activator
  • Interrupter and Anti-GapCloser
  • Spell range drawings
  • Skin Changer

Credits:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Requirements:

• DamageLib
  • ChallengerCommon
  • MixLib
  • MapPositionGOS
  • OpenPredict

Download:

vivalabamx3

vivalabamx3

• Members
  • 14 posts

i dont know my overall problems with these skripts as i am no coder or sth near it . i downlaoded gos loader , installed this skript and started running , then error comes loading lua "then" and near  "end "

there are listed requirements , what does they mean ? does they mean i need to create a damage lib challenger common mix lib etc ? 
or shall i download these 5 things , if yes , where can i download them

GravesExploitz

GravesExploitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 250 posts

there are listed requirements , what does they mean ? does they mean i need to create a damage lib challenger common mix lib etc ? 

They are just libraries developed from devs. You dont need to make them you just need  to install them if something missing.

Shulepin

Shulepin

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 185 posts
  • LocationRussia

i dont know my overall problems with these skripts as i am no coder or sth near it . i downlaoded gos loader , installed this skript and started running , then error comes loading lua "then" and near  "end "

Redownload or update Gnar script in loader:

ifNWjXA.png

vivalabamx3

vivalabamx3

• Members
  • 14 posts

They are just libraries developed from devs. You dont need to make them you just need  to install them if something missing.

you say i need to install them if something is missing ,
where ? i checked the library section but there arent heal headwritings on the posts with the exact names ? do i have to search the whole thing , download them 1 by 1 and run this "gnar skript" with all the others ?

Shulepin

Shulepin

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 185 posts
  • LocationRussia

you say i need to install them if something is missing ,
where ? i checked the library section but there arent heal headwritings on the posts with the exact names ? do i have to search the whole thing , download them 1 by 1 and run this "gnar skript" with all the others ?

You dont need to download anything from libs, GoS loader will have to download it self

vivalabamx3

vivalabamx3

• Members
  • 14 posts

it starts without any error , it just shows the first 3 fields of the skript , theres no 4.th wheres normally ChallengerGnar

what does that mean ?

Shulepin

Shulepin

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 185 posts
  • LocationRussia

it starts without any error , it just shows the first 3 fields of the skript , theres no 4.th wheres normally ChallengerGnar

what does that mean ?

Take a screenshot  Kappa

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

Congrats with this script well done !

herby04

herby04

• Members
  • 15 posts

this doesn't work? o.o mixlib.dll? missing .. :P

Ryzuki

Ryzuki

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 297 posts
  • LocationOsu!z

this doesn't work? o.o mixlib.dll? missing .. :P

Save MixLib.lua in your Common folder

cenumis

cenumis

• Members
  • 12 posts

update for 7.2 coming? :)

Dramorian

Dramorian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 36 posts

script rather bad than good. after some actions, it stops orbwalking randomly.

just saying. anyway, the author is not gonna update it.

Edited by Dramorian, 30 October 2017 - 02:38 .

• Members
  • 1 posts

I tried it! it's my first script so I got no prior knowledge. For me it's working good. Thank you to the person who made it.

martini

martini

• Members
  • 5 posts

Combo helping dont work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users