Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

looking for a hard stresser to test a game server

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

tarsisd2

tarsisd2

• Members
  • 2 posts

hi all

i rented a dedicated server to host games such a cs 1.6, cz and go and they have ddos protection on staminus,

its supposed to be really good, but im not so sure, had a lot of trouble before, since in my country protection against ddos its crazy expensive, and if i get a protection from abroad i get high latency and low fps

i want to test it to see if i can really trust them, i know there are a lot of booters out there,

some say the have very strong power but you never know, if any one can point me in the right direction id apreciate

thanks in advance

blakgangster

blakgangster

• Members
  • 7 posts

post this on hackforums they would happily stress test for free

tarsisd2

tarsisd2

• Members
  • 2 posts

for some reason hackforums is offline, i try to enter but all i get is a error 

HackForums.net for one reason or another didn't load. We might be offline, we might have a site error, or maybe just a serving error with our complex setup. In most cases wait a minute and refresh and we'll be back online. 
Web server is returning an unknown error

There is an unknown connection issue between CloudFlare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

Ray ID: 2ff219f268454cae
Your IP address: xxx.x.xxx.xxx
Error reference number: 520
CloudFlare Location: São Paulo

maybe i need to use vpn or other way to be able to enter

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

for some reason hackforums is offline, i try to enter but all i get is a error 

HackForums.net for one reason or another didn't load. We might be offline, we might have a site error, or maybe just a serving error with our complex setup. In most cases wait a minute and refresh and we'll be back online. 
Web server is returning an unknown error

There is an unknown connection issue between CloudFlare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

Ray ID: 2ff219f268454cae
Your IP address: xxx.x.xxx.xxx
Error reference number: 520
CloudFlare Location: São Paulo

maybe i need to use vpn or other way to be able to enter

you can send me in pm we can discuss stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users