Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Using scripts IN GAME and other noob questions?

question ingame scripts noob help

Best Answer GravesExploitz , 11 November 2016 - 05:23

1. Yea you need they are called "Libraries" but they are installed by default so you dont need to download them you just need to install scripts from database

2. I cant explain you the correct definition of "OrbWalker" but its the thing that auto farming, you just need to hold the key ("V" by default)

3. Orbwalker is script that auto-farming with logics and calculations. You just need to hold the key. Inspired is developer who made Inspired OrbWalker (IOW)

4. Keys are fully customizable. but main modes are COMBO, HARASS, LANECLEAR, LASTHIT and JUNGLECLEAR

5. You should change your League of Legends settings to lock the camera from other key or change orbwalker key from "SPACEBAR" to something other

6. There are a lot utilities. It depends on what you want. Example: Activators(it auto activating items with logics), Evades(dodging enemy skillshots)

No problem. Everyone asking noobish questions when he is not sure for something. Feel free if you have any other problems PM me here or on discord.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

jc31

jc31

• Members
  • 1 posts

So I've looked around and only been able to find tutorials on how to install the scripts, which Ive gotten that part down. The problem Im having now is how to actually use them in game.

-Are there any base scripts you need to have for others to work?

-Do scripts like orbwalker or inspired come with the launcher, certain scripts, or individually? 

-What is orbwalker and inspired? xD

-Do you just press spacebar and go ham, or are there other keys like I believe I saw something about x and v?

-Spacebar also locks the camera, do you guys leave it like that or change some keybindings around?

-Lastly, what are some utility or non-champion specific scripts you use that you would recommend?

Thank you for sticking with me through this noobish questionnaire thing, and Im sure its somewhere else but I swear I looked!

GravesExploitz

GravesExploitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 250 posts
✓  Best Answer

1. Yea you need they are called "Libraries" but they are installed by default so you dont need to download them you just need to install scripts from database

2. I cant explain you the correct definition of "OrbWalker" but its the thing that auto farming, you just need to hold the key ("V" by default)

3. Orbwalker is script that auto-farming with logics and calculations. You just need to hold the key. Inspired is developer who made Inspired OrbWalker (IOW)

4. Keys are fully customizable. but main modes are COMBO, HARASS, LANECLEAR, LASTHIT and JUNGLECLEAR

5. You should change your League of Legends settings to lock the camera from other key or change orbwalker key from "SPACEBAR" to something other

6. There are a lot utilities. It depends on what you want. Example: Activators(it auto activating items with logics), Evades(dodging enemy skillshots)

No problem. Everyone asking noobish questions when he is not sure for something. Feel free if you have any other problems PM me here or on discord.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: question, ingame, scripts, noob, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users