Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Safety first

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Mysterywix

Mysterywix

• Members
  • 10 posts

Is it actually safe for my main account when I script with a twink account because they run with the same IP or smth?

thx for help alrdy^^

GravesExploitz

GravesExploitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 250 posts

GoS injection is safe but there is always a small risk of getting banned while scripting. Soon Feretorix said he will release the new GoS which is called "GoS External". And this GoS External does not injecting in the game (Using DX Overlay) which is 100% safe. Also it can be used for streaming and only you will see the drawings.

KobeeeSG

KobeeeSG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationFrance

Is it actually safe for my main account when I script with a twink account because they run with the same IP or smth?

thx for help alrdy^^

I don't think Riot will ip ban, but if gos gets injected in your main and it gets flagged your acc is gone

GravesExploitz

GravesExploitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 250 posts

I don't think Riot will ip ban, but if gos gets injected in your main and it gets flagged your acc is gone

Thats kinda true but GoS 2.0 will be 100% safe because it does not injecting.

Edited by GravesExploitz, 09 January 2017 - 08:42 .

Ruedonger

Ruedonger

Wurst

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 457 posts
If u dont Script with ur Main this Account wont be Banned

fukingpinkgirl

fukingpinkgirl

• Members
  • 5 posts

It's the third account I've permanently banned by script. What am I doing wrong?

OxideSon

OxideSon

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 642 posts

It's the third account I've permanently banned by script. What am I doing wrong?

you are scripting. what you expect?

Mysterywix

Mysterywix

• Members
  • 10 posts

GoS injection is safe but there is always a small risk of getting banned while scripting. Soon Feretorix said he will release the new GoS which is called "GoS External". And this GoS External does not injecting in the game (Using DX Overlay) which is 100% safe. Also it can be used for streaming and only you will see the drawings.

When I turn off the scripts but do not delete them, so the menu on F7 is  still functionable but I like do not use it, can it still be detected somehow by riot?

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

do you actually understand what you're saying lol?

GravesExploitz

GravesExploitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 250 posts

Exactly the same what Fere said about the External version :P

Edited by GravesExploitz, 10 January 2017 - 12:23 .

Mysterywix

Mysterywix

• Members
  • 10 posts

So if I still have the scripts but do not use them, can they be detected by some antiscript from riot?

Or does it only get detected when  being reported for using programs?

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

his statement was valid tho all info is true.

Mysterywix

Mysterywix

• Members
  • 10 posts

answer pls

KobeeeSG

KobeeeSG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationFrance

So if I still have the scripts but do not use them, can they be detected by some antiscript from riot?

Or does it only get detected when  being reported for using programs?

As long as GOS is launched it injects in the game, it counts even if you don't use any script

Mysterywix

Mysterywix

• Members
  • 10 posts

As long as GOS is launched it injects in the game, it counts even if you don't use any script

but when I click "Delete and uninstall" at the GOS Loader it does not count, right?

GravesExploitz

GravesExploitz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 250 posts

but when I click "Delete and uninstall" at the GOS Loader it does not count, right?

If you do it you will cant use GoS in-game.

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

yes

Mysterywix

Mysterywix

• Members
  • 10 posts

And is scripting only detected when you are getting reported? Or are you even detected by a system before anyone reports you?

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

And is scripting only detected when you are getting reported? Or are you even detected by a system before anyone reports you?

(probably) both

Mysterywix

Mysterywix

• Members
  • 10 posts

(probably) both

so im not safe when I script like inconspicuous? :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users