Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

External?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Xuicic

Xuicic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Well i have searched around and i just want a little more confirmation on it. is this just for drawings that arent injected so i can use it on my main etc.. prob not the right place for my question if not tell me sorry lads!. would appreciate some help before i go and purchase it for my main dont wanna get rekt by rito

Viridian

Viridian

PogChamp

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

They are not injected, and they are 100% safe to use on your main account. =) If you're overly paranoid, you can stick to smurfs. But there's no fear to be had!

davechappelle

davechappelle

• Members
  • 15 posts

sounds to good to be true!!

MathieuxD

MathieuxD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • LocationBelgium

There are no champions scripts atm tho

Xuicic

Xuicic

• Members
  • 18 posts

sounds to good to be true!!

Thats what im thinking lmfao, gonna just risk it anyway if i get banned rip £300 on champs/skins 

Scortch

Scortch

Biggest Smite

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts
There are utility scripts, external simulates key presses etc, no fear to be banned

Viridian

Viridian

PogChamp

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

It will work similar to the internal, only with real keypresses. This reduces the chance of a ban to 0%, virtually. So, no fear.

Helalmoney

Helalmoney

• Members
  • 10 posts

Sounds dope

MegaSmurfs

MegaSmurfs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1,562 posts

It will work similar to the internal, only with real keypresses. This reduces the chance of a ban to 0%, virtually. So, no fear.

How is the speed of it compared to the injected version? Like no delay when it casts spells and such?

RaveFMT

RaveFMT

The Unseen Support is the Deadliest

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationFrance

That looks amazing , i guess the only way to find out if it's safe is to try it out by ourselves ;D

Helalmoney

Helalmoney

• Members
  • 10 posts

It would be nice if we can test the External Version in botgames or in 2 normal games or something (Like L#)

Stryderz

Stryderz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 190 posts

Cant wait to test external to the max :D

+ time will tell if its 100% safe to use.

calorics

calorics

• Members
  • 15 posts

Waiting for external to mature a bit (champion,evade) then will definitely purchase it.

Viridian

Viridian

PogChamp

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

How is the speed of it compared to the injected version? Like no delay when it casts spells and such?

It's comparable, albeit a tad bit slower. It shouldn't be noticeable after a while.

MOTHERFAKER

MOTHERFAKER

• Members
  • 12 posts

Waiting for external to mature a bit (champion,evade) then will definitely purchase it.

Yeah w/o champion and evade i am bronz 5. Because i dont right click since 4 years haha let me gain chall again and its without ban awesome

woyaobot

woyaobot

• Members
  • 2 posts

It's comparable, albeit a tad bit slower. It shouldn't be noticeable after a while.

May I ask how can i change the menu button from "shift" to other keys? I do manually orb-walk by pressing shift quit often,,, so watching menu pops up isn't very pleasant. 

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

May I ask how can i change the menu button from "shift" to other keys? I do manually orb-walk by pressing shift quit often,,, so watching menu pops up isn't very pleasant. 

Use razer synapse that's the best thing i can think of. 

Monnx

Monnx

Polish Section Support

• Local Support
  • 74 posts

There isn't a noticeable performance drop although External version will be always little behind internal. For now, there are not many champion scripts available, same applies to Utility but it's going to change soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users