Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How I hit Masters with scripts / TIPS and TRICKS [EUW]

climbingchallenger master adc script elo ban

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Pinkward

Pinkward

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Hey guys, i wanna tell you a quick story how i hit masters last season WITHOUT a single report and give you some tips for climbing generally.

Im playing since season 1 and was even before i start scripting already in diamond as a mid and adc main. I started scripting in season 4 and it costs me about 3 smurf accounts till i understand how to use scripts wisefully and usefully. I got a very high game knowledge but pretty ****ty mechanics compared to most other adc mains in my elo.

So first of all, if you never played higher than Gold its simply not possible to reach high elo without practising. Game knowledge, map awareness etc. is key

and scripts wont help you. 

So how to to climb? 

I use a mix between scripts and normal playing. Players, especially in high elo, recognize a scripter pretty fast if he acts like a scripter. So dont do this basic **** and just press space like a brain dead. Im using script JUST for perfect kite and AA's. You have to understand the champion you playing on. Basic tip is to buy a smurf for 20 euros buy a few adcs and start practising while considering the following:

DONTS 

- Never use ,,dodge skillshots'' or ,,only dangerous'' in your Evade (most obvious, even in low elo high ban chance)

- Never use V for lane clearing (as ADC) (In late game way to obvious)

- Never use anything named ,,auto'' in your settings (auto E vayne, Sivir shield, yasuo windwall..) exept auto smite maybe (ofc just drake and nash)

- Dont recommend to use scripts for any other champions than ADC's (just a small group of viable champions in my opinion)

SMALL TIPS 

- [ADC] Make sure everything in F7 and your TAB menue is turned off. Should be just AA's (exept maybe Ezreal)     

- Start to use Target selection by yourself, dont do auto prioritize

- Just make sure ur script let you feel comfortable (dont feel comfortable with CS:R Vayne for example, even its pretty good for someone, who just pressing space)

- Dont panic if youre sure u got a report, riot usually wont ban you if it stands by 1

- Smurf account for normal game practise. (It took me about 100 games before i started ranking in diamond)

- be kind, always

CHAMPIONS I GOT SUCCESS WITH (NON ADC)

Ryze, Lee Sin, Bard

I hope this little ,,guide'' helped you a bit. Great success for climbing!  :)

** EDIT: DONT RECOMMEND TO USE INTERNAL SCRIPTS ATM FOR SERIOUS CLIMBING ** 10.02.17

Edited by Pinkward, 10 February 2017 - 10:30 .

s2lent

s2lent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 590 posts

Can list the scripts you are using?

Pinkward

Pinkward

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Can list the scripts you are using?

Not using scripts for every champion from this site. i recommend ADC Main, CS:R and i like Eternal Vayne from here. Depending on matchup. Remember im just looking for the way of AA's working. 

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Not using scripts for every champion from this site. i recommend ADC Main, CS:R and i like Eternal Vayne from here. Depending on matchup. Remember im just looking for the way of AA's working. 

What scripting platform are you using back when you are masters?

nicksep

nicksep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 62 posts

****ty mechanics compared to other adc's and you don't use evade?

seems fake as ****

Pinkward

Pinkward

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

****ty mechanics compared to other adc's and you don't use evade?

seems fake as ****

Pinkward

Pinkward

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts
If you compare a adc mains mechanics in this elo to mine without scripts, yea my mechanics are pretty bad. Im trying to help Not to Push myself or want anyone to belive.

Pinkward

Pinkward

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

What scripting platform are you using back when you are masters?

Im Not giving advices in this direction

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Im Not giving advices in this direction

Ban of Legends? Sue#? Elo ban ?

nicksep

nicksep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 62 posts

Ban of Legends? Sue#? Elo ban ?

elobuddy he wouldnt make it without getting banned

Bank of London is so trash he would get destroyed by d3's legit

l# its possible

to get masters with scripting you gotta be d2 legit imo

Pinkward

Pinkward

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

elobuddy he wouldnt make it without getting banned

Bank of London is so trash he would get destroyed by d3's legit

L$ its possible

to get masters with scripting you gotta be d2 legit imo

dont comment on that.

Edited by Pinkward, 16 January 2017 - 12:55 .

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

dont comment on that.

It doesnt matter tbh as long as you are not advertising o promoting it. 

MakeThatIceDrip

MakeThatIceDrip

• Members
  • 2 posts

All I want from CS:R Vayne is the auto E when they're near a wall, I don't use any evading scripts and hardly ever use the spacebar.

Will this get me banned?

Platypus

Platypus

Bitcoin and Paysafecard payments are now available

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Not sure how you can claim you got no reports. You don't have access to that information.

Stryderz

Stryderz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 190 posts

Nice information :)

2KiloVaseline

2KiloVaseline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts

Hey guys, i wanna tell you a quick story how i hit masters last season WITHOUT a single report and give you some tips for climbing generally.

Im playing since season 1 and was even before i start scripting already in diamond as a mid and adc main. I started scripting in season 4 and it costs me about 3 smurf accounts till i understand how to use scripts wisefully and usefully. I got a very high game knowledge but pretty ****ty mechanics compared to most other adc mains in my elo.

So first of all, if you never played higher than Gold its simply not possible to reach high elo without practising. Game knowledge, map awareness etc. is key

and scripts wont help you. 

So how to to climb? 

I use a mix between scripts and normal playing. Players, especially in high elo, recognize a scripter pretty fast if he acts like a scripter. So dont do this basic **** and just press space like a brain dead. Im using script JUST for perfect kite and AA's. You have to understand the champion you playing on. Basic tip is to buy a smurf for 20 euros buy a few adcs and start practising while considering the following:

DONTS 

- Never use ,,dodge skillshots'' or ,,only dangerous'' in your Evade (most obvious, even in low elo high ban chance)

- Never use V for lane clearing (as ADC) (In late game way to obvious)

- Never use anything named ,,auto'' in your settings (auto E vayne, Sivir shield, yasuo windwall..) exept auto smite maybe (ofc just drake and nash)

- Dont recommend to use scripts for any other champions than ADC's (just a small group of viable champions in my opinion)

SMALL TIPS 

- [ADC] Make sure everything in F7 and your TAB menue is turned off. Should be just AA's (exept maybe Ezreal)     

- Start to use Target selection by yourself, dont do auto prioritize

- Just make sure ur script let you feel comfortable (dont feel comfortable with CS:R Vayne for example, even its pretty good for someone, who just pressing space)

- Dont panic if youre sure u got a report, riot usually wont ban you if it stands by 1

- Smurf account for normal game practise. (It took me about 100 games before i started ranking in diamond)

- be kind, always

CHAMPIONS I GOT SUCCESS WITH (NON ADC)

Ryze, Lee Sin, Bard

I hope this little ,,guide'' helped you a bit. Great success for climbing!  :)

Or u just script full obvious because u dont care and  u will get banned anyways soon or later   Kappa

Edited by 2KiloVaseline, 17 January 2017 - 09:07 .

Stryderz

Stryderz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 190 posts

That is also an option lol, 

Pinkward

Pinkward

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Not sure how you can claim you got no reports. You don't have access to that information.

if you got 1 report out of 100 games riot gives a **** if your stats are legit. they not even watching the replay. i think when someone scripting for more than 2 seasons, you can say there are no reports yet.

Pinkward

Pinkward

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 39 posts

Or u just script full obvious because u dont care and  u will get banned anyways soon or later   Kappa

Kappa

Platypus

Platypus

Bitcoin and Paysafecard payments are now available

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

if you got 1 report out of 100 games riot gives a **** if your stats are legit. they not even watching the replay. i think when someone scripting for more than 2 seasons, you can say there are no reports yet.

So anecdotal evidence?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: climbingchallenger, master, adc, script, elo, ban

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users