Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Qustion about GoS EXT

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Hologram

Hologram

• Members
  • 6 posts

How many assemblys or scipts are on the EXT? I would like to purchase it but i just want to know what champions i can use it with so anyone who has brought it can they give me a short list ?

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Akali Thresh Ezreal ,Movement Tracker Turret Range ,Baseult Pred. Most of em are utilites like evadedrawing only

Yoshi

Yoshi

• Members
  • 15 posts

I also have this doubt.

And for those who bought it, is the orbwalker good? Also, in the orbwalker there is no support for champion skills (like Vayne or Twitch)?

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

I also have this doubt.

And for those who bought it, is the orbwalker good? Also, in the orbwalker there is no support for champion skills (like Vayne or Twitch)?

orbwalker # champion scripts

currently champions scripts are ezreal, thresh, akali

supertwizted

supertwizted

• Members
  • 4 posts

I want to know, 

- if we are not injecting

How are we determining when and why to use abilities? Like i understand if the game injects its reading scanning all that info it injected to get. but if it's just an Overlay, how does it read and issue commands without being detectable, they said it is 100% safe due to it being an overlay

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

I want to know, 

How are we determining when and why to use abilities? Like i understand if the game injects its reading scanning all that info it injected to get. but if it's just an Overlay, how does it read and issue commands without being detectable, they said it is 100% safe due to it being an overlay

Read the code

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,030 posts

I want to know, 

Simple, by using the api called "ReadProcessMemory();", then you read a lot of data and process it, when processed you can decide if you want to cast a spell by pressing "Q" and actually aiming your mouse with "SetCursorPos();" It's really op.  KappaHD

hywan

hywan

• Members
  • 11 posts

Simple, by using the api called "ReadProcessMemory();", then you read a lot of data and process it, when processed you can decide if you want to cast a spell by pressing "Q" and actually aiming your mouse with "SetCursorPos();" It's really op.  KappaHD

Hello,
Looks really good synonymous have you somewhere listed what champs are supportet and when for tools and champs still follow? Because am am considering it times to test

Zypppy

Zypppy

Ex Global Support

• Contributor
  • 1,817 posts

There  Is Simple KhaZix for  lol EXE Released 30 Minutes ago Kappa 

Hologram

Hologram

• Members
  • 6 posts

^^ waiting for vayne.

death160