Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

✮ Warding Assistant ✮ v0.1 RC 1✮

utility warding assistant vision wards support beta

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

didnt work with Dlib.lua.

cause of Circle class who are rewrite into DLIB.lua :/

dlib.lua

Spoiler

Inspired.lua

Spoiler

edit : not your fault btw, i modify "Circle" occurence by "DLibCircle" into Dlib.lua

if you really want temporally way, I think the better way is save inspired's circle before got overwrite by dlib and use it in the script.

But I don't like it, hope someone can find a perfect way.... :bow:

WizKalibog

WizKalibog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationSA PILIPINAS KONG MINAMAHAL

http://postimg.org/image/t3x0rur8j/ help :(

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

You need Inspired.lua library to get this script working.

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

http://postimg.org/image/t3x0rur8j/ help :(

Don't use dlib

WizKalibog

WizKalibog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationSA PILIPINAS KONG MINAMAHAL

Don't use dlib

awww :"333

mentik78

mentik78

• Members
  • 7 posts

Hey, nice work there, those spots are pretty good :P But I'm trying out in custom and I bought 3 wards+trinket at once.. when i pressed O, it instantly placed 3 of them on one spot.. When i pressed O again, it even placed the last one on them.. You mentioned that ilovesona told you how to check if there's ward but.. Do I need something else for this to work? Cause it's pretty annoying to place 7056681 wards in one spot :D Kappa

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

Hey, nice work there, those spots are pretty good :P But I'm trying out in custom and I bought 3 wards+trinket at once.. when i pressed O, it instantly placed 3 of them on one spot.. When i pressed O again, it even placed the last one on them.. You mentioned that ilovesona told you how to check if there's ward but.. Do I need something else for this to work? Cause it's pretty annoying to place 7056681 wards in one spot :D Kappa

:fappa:

it's not my fault....I only tell him how to get ward :illuminati:

mentik78

mentik78

• Members
  • 7 posts

:fappa:

it's not my fault....I only tell him how to get ward :illuminati:

Sorry if you missunderstood me :o Didn't mean that it's your fault, but when he mentioned it, I expected that it will actually check if there's ward :P

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

Sorry if you missunderstood me :o Didn't mean that it's your fault, but when he mentioned it, I expected that it will actually check if there's ward :P

np

but it's no need, just implement some "cd system" to prevent cast ward more than once

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

Why isnt this script working for me? am i doing wrong or just not downloading all the needed files?

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

Why isnt this script working for me? am i doing wrong or just not downloading all the needed files?

Any error message?

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

I'm working on some "small" code rework right now, but this issue will be fixed alongside with new update.

The only thing you need is Inspired.lua library. If you already have this library installed, please tell me what kind of error code you got?

Rakli

Rakli

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 213 posts

I'm working on some "small" code rework right now, but this issue will be fixed alongside with new update.

The only thing you need is Inspired.lua library. If you already have this library installed, please tell me what kind of error code you got?

I'm not getting any error codes, it seems like the script is working and even the menu is working, but no circles in the map or minimap at all. I don't know, feels like nothing happens.

Tiritto

Tiritto

Script Developer

• Members
  • 377 posts
  • LocationPoland

I'm not getting any error codes, it seems like the script is working and even the menu is working, but no circles in the map or minimap at all. I don't know, feels like nothing happens.

Do you have any wards in your eq then? The script is suspended when you have no wards with you for performance reasons.

If you have wards with you, you need to be in 2500 range proximity from the spot to see it.

It also doesn't work with pink wards at the moment.

furadam

furadam

• Members
  • 10 posts

HELPME PLEASE!

8qH4P5.png

Bandeira

Bandeira

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • LocationEveryplace

Help me !

zonkdJy.png

stephenjason89

stephenjason89

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

It would be good to have a something like a bigger circle surrounding the spot, any wards that are dropped to that spot will automatically be readjusted to the best spot. This is even using the original hotkeys by lol 1234567

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

Can you make it to ward the spot that is closest to my mouse pos and not my champion pos?

(Because when I play support at bottom lane, I wanted to ward only 2 bushes but it warded another spot out of the bush,

its a pain in the ass that I have to walk even closer :fappa:)

Also, can you make a small system that detect if there is vision for the bush, and prevent repeatly warding?

Darkness

Darkness

GoSDB's manager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

HELPME PLEASE!

8qH4P5.png

I am sure it isnt WardingAssistant's fault :fappa:

ilovesona

ilovesona

Sona's wife

• Contributor
  • 1,096 posts

Can you make it to ward the spot that is closest to my mouse pos and not my champion pos?

(Because when I play support at bottom lane, I wanted to ward only 2 bushes but it warded another spot out of the bush,

its a pain in the ass that I have to walk even closer :fappa:)

Also, can you make a small system that detect if there is vision for the bush, and prevent repeatly warding?

why not just ward yourself :fappa:

I think the best idea is give you a "perfect warding pos"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: utility, warding, assistant, vision, wards, support, beta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users