Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

vip evade

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

syn

syn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

I want to try the External version of GoS. Is there a evade script for that version? 

Edited by dauduong45, 18 January 2017 - 04:54 .

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

No not yet. but there is Skill shot drawings.

syn

syn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Oooh, yeah thats what I need cus I never really use the actual dodging lol

syn

syn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

And I've never heard of external scripts before for mobas.

BestSkarnerNA

BestSkarnerNA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts

you're witnessing the first :D

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

It is just like using auto clicker with the mixture/programmed of faker playing with you.

HiImYu

HiImYu

• Members
  • 6 posts

Hi, all script is work with no fps drop with gos external ? (sorry im not english)

b4dc0de

b4dc0de

• Members
  • 27 posts

Hi, all script is work with no fps drop with gos external ? (sorry im not english)

not actually, there will be fps drops always but not much as internal gos, we can simply dont count it as "drop", a little amount

Edited by b4dc0de, 18 January 2017 - 06:37 .

b4dc0de

b4dc0de

• Members
  • 27 posts
and external scripts are different than internal

Deftsu

Deftsu

donthackourgames

• Ex-Core Dev
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,812 posts

not actually, there will be fps drops always but not much as internal gos, we can simply dont count it as "drop", a little amount

actually no drops, it doesn't have anything to do with league fps, it has it's own overlay

syn

syn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts

Only question I have left is how can the external be just as safe as you state it to be, in difference to the internal. Dun link me to the forum post about it, a more in depth explanation pls. 

Toshibiotro

Toshibiotro

Lord and Saviour of GoS

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 957 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Only question I have left is how can the external be just as safe as you state it to be, in difference to the internal. Dun link me to the forum post about it, a more in depth explanation pls. 

it doesnt inject into the league client, i dont know the specifics but it should be nearly 100% unbannable on most servers

• Members
  • 7 posts

actually no drops, it doesn't have anything to do with league fps, it has it's own overlay

nope, an overlay itself will take up some resources stuff which cause a little fps drops

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

nope, an overlay itself will take up some resources stuff which cause a little fps drops

Depends if you have tons of script running at the same time with max quality of drawings. ( and evade)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users