Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Last hope.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

satanlover

satanlover

• Members
  • 10 posts

Hello i am a fellow L# user, sorry if i am breaking forum rules for mentioning a competitor.

i have but one question, how well is the security? do you guys survive a lot of the ban waves? and if yes then when was the last banwave for GoS?

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

With the latest version of GoS (the EXT) you are 100% safe. 

Welcome BTW :) 

satanlover

satanlover

• Members
  • 10 posts

we'll see, enjoying the last days of L#, FeelsBadMan

Edited by satanlover, 18 January 2017 - 12:13 .

RaveFMT

RaveFMT

The Unseen Support is the Deadliest

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationFrance

The external tool can offer you a perfect protection from Riot. Because nothing is injected to the game, you'll be invisible and script as you wish

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

we'll see, enjoying the last days of L#, FeelsBadMan

You better reach challenjour before the shutdown Kappa 

satanlover

satanlover

• Members
  • 10 posts

You better reach challenjour before the shutdown Kappa

i have a bad feeling riot will do something after the 28th to L# users.

going this long doesn't feel right after dealing with bol's bull****

Stryderz

Stryderz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 190 posts

going this long doesn't feel right after dealing with bol's bull****

Do what to L# users ?

RaveFMT

RaveFMT

The Unseen Support is the Deadliest

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationFrance

Not sure if Riot can differentiate (?) L# users from GoS's or others

satanlover

satanlover

• Members
  • 10 posts

Do what to L# users ?

banwave or something idk

ScienceARK

ScienceARK

Advanced Member

• Donator
  • 39 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Hi and welcome ;)

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

banwave or something idk

isn't terminating the website is enough? ffs why are they even going to make a banwave exclusively for L$ that's ****ing brutal

Viridian

Viridian

PogChamp

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Welcome to Gaming on Steroids. I hope you have a wonderful time here. =)

satanlover

satanlover

• Members
  • 10 posts

Welcome to Gaming on Steroids. I hope you have a wonderful time here. =)

Hi and welcome ;)

ty for the greetings 

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,027 posts

Hello there, currently almost every patch literally a few individuals have reported being banned and since it's there's a risk i won't lie otherwise. You have at least 1% chance of getting banned by using GoS Internal (which is free to use). Some people have been safe for months, but who knows, they might be the next 1% in February?

Last year i lost one account, my own main and then decided i need to do something undetected, i felt like a lot of people are like me, want to script again but don't want to lose their accounts. So i started making GoS EXT a real project, have been using it for like 6 months now on my second main and i haven't been banned using it.

Hope that answers your question.

yorik100

yorik100

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Location( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GoS EXT is as detectable as other scripting tools since all other scripting tool aren't detected clientsided

satanlover

satanlover

• Members
  • 10 posts

Hello there, currently almost every patch literally a few individuals have reported being banned and since it's there's a risk i won't lie otherwise. You have at least 1% chance of getting banned by using GoS Internal (which is free to use). Some people have been safe for months, but who knows, they might be the next 1% in February?

Last year i lost one account, my own main and then decided i need to do something undetected, i felt like a lot of people are like me, want to script again but don't want to lose their accounts. So i started making GoS EXT a real project, have been using it for like 6 months now on my second main and i haven't been banned using it.

Hope that answers your question.

ty for the response, you will be seeing me once L# closes!

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,027 posts

GoS EXT is as detectable as other scripting tools since all other scripting tool aren't detected clientsided

That's not quite true, with Internally injected scripting tools, you can perfectly smite a jungle minion without actually having focus on it in your screen, your account can easily get flagged for such "minor" offence. Imagine farming a few minions or casting Xerath ultimates outside of your scree (once again) and there you go, you can just pray to not get banned in the near future, losing that account.

Your statement is true about one thing, Rito is detecting server sided, they know if you press keys, how wide is your screen vision and where your mouse (world XYZ) coordinates are, same as your screen coordinates and much more things which is not worth commenting out.

With EXT things are different, in order to Auto-Smite a jungle unit, you actually need to have screen focus over the minion, then the script will move your mouse over it and press D or F or whatever key is set for smiting. That is much harder to detect since it's done like an actual human being.

yorik100

yorik100

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Location( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

the script will move your mouse over it

So, your mouse will move, I don't know how you're supposed to use OrbWalk since it'll put your mouse on the enemy champ then nearly lock your mouse on him and if your mouse is on him it'll OrbWalk into him = Death

shrug

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

So, your mouse will move, I don't know how you're supposed to use OrbWalk since it'll put your mouse on the enemy champ then nearly lock your mouse on him and if your mouse is on him it'll OrbWalk into him = Death

shrug

you don't get it. go buy and figure it out yourself.

yorik100

yorik100

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Location( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

you don't get it. go buy and figure it out yourself.

I'm not rich, already gave all my moni to EB (25 EUR) now I have 1.10 EUR left Kappa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users