Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

GoS Menu like L#

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

2KiloVaseline

2KiloVaseline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 57 posts

Hi,

maybe u can copy the menu from L# ? Like there are 2 "Skins" for GoS . I rlly like the L# Menu is it possible to make a "Skins" that the ingame menü looks like L# menu ? Kappa

owelope

owelope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 52 posts

Why would they copy/paste someones menu when GoS already has a great menu?

KobeeeSG

KobeeeSG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationFrance

Hi,

maybe u can copy the menu from L# ? Like there are 2 "Skins" for GoS . I rlly like the L# Menu is it possible to make a "Skins" that the ingame menü looks like L# menu ? Kappa

I know you come from L$ and you love it bla bla

But there is no way GoS copy/paste smth from another platform thats pure bs

RaveFMT

RaveFMT

The Unseen Support is the Deadliest

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationFrance

Lmao , why would GoS copy L# ?

Those new members are really good for the community, but it seems that they all want GoS to become the new L# , let's discover something new boys :)

Smart

Smart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationBarcelona

Lmao , why would GoS copy L# ?

Those new members are really good for the community, but it seems that they all want GoS to become the new L# , let's discover something new boys :)

You have to understand that they are just trying to preserve the what L# have done for Scripting comunity. There is not discusion that L# have been best Cheating comunity of whole time since Cheating in games exists.

I believe in evolution and im pretty confident gos gonna be smart enough to take best L parts and implement to their comunity because is best choice for all us.

Goodluck on justice fields.

RaveFMT

RaveFMT

The Unseen Support is the Deadliest

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationFrance

You have to understand that they are just trying to preserve the what L# have done for Scripting comunity. There is not discusion that L# have been best Cheating comunity of whole time since Cheating in games exists.

I believe in evolution and im pretty confident gos gonna be smart enough to take best L parts and implement to their comunity because is best choice for all us.

Goodluck on justice fields.

I do understand that , but is it necessary to copy their full design menu ?  i don't know.. i mean , GoS might be better with some L# spirits, but we should preserve what GoS brings to us if you know what i mean :)

KobeeeSG

KobeeeSG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 214 posts
  • LocationFrance

I don't think that GoS needs anything from L$ honestly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users