Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

[Guide] LoL Account Cracking

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

DarkAvenger

DarkAvenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 73 posts

Fix Sentry LoL Configs

fixed

How can u use a password list?

I will add it soon.

How about Garena servers?  Doge

Not possible, there is no garena config atm.

could you give a more idiot friendly step by step guide?

I don't understand what "Site" i need to paste in on the sentry, and i don't know how to use proxy, and when i searched for the accounts it just showed the same username as the passowrd like

Example:

Username: Dangl             Password: Dangl

Username: blablabla        Password: blablabla

And also how long is it supposed to take and stuff like that

PM me, I will explain more in detail.

Edited by DarkAvenger, 19 March 2017 - 02:58 .

Smart

Smart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationBarcelona
Excuse if Im wrong. But I think this guide is outdated. At least if you are looking for qualify account this method being old you just gonna find what everyone have been refuse this last months.

Since the scraper will scrape already scraped users sadly. You should need fresh dorks to get fresh "material" ;)

If im missing something feel free to let me know.

Thanks for reading me!
Goodnight

Paul151

Paul151

• Members
  • 7 posts

Why does LoLscraper crashes when i click start.?

DarkAvenger

DarkAvenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 73 posts

Excuse if Im wrong. But I think this guide is outdated. At least if you are looking for qualify account this method being old you just gonna find what everyone have been refuse this last months.

Since the scraper will scrape already scraped users sadly. You should need fresh dorks to get fresh "material" ;)

If im missing something feel free to let me know.

Thanks for reading me!
Goodnight

I might add a tutorial for SQLi Dumper.

Edit: Added!

Why does LoLscraper crashes when i click start.?

You have to enter an existing summoner name. Open your match history and choose one at random.

Edited by DarkAvenger, 08 June 2017 - 04:06 .

dannyoceanic

dannyoceanic

• Members
  • 2 posts

Whats the current version to update the lol account checker`?  Mine is so slow these days. I cracked a year ago and checked 10ks of accoutns in no time ,now it takes ages to check 1000s :/

DarkAvenger

DarkAvenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 73 posts

Whats the current version to update the lol account checker`?  Mine is so slow these days. I cracked a year ago and checked 10ks of accoutns in no time ,now it takes ages to check 1000s :/

7.8.17_04_13_17_26

DoNpAkaa

DoNpAkaa

• Members
  • 21 posts

LOLscrapper it's crashing after i press start...

EDIT: nvm, working now

Edited by DoNpAkaa, 21 April 2017 - 11:22 .

hartturmch

hartturmch

• Members
  • 5 posts

qIAGaAo.png     XEJwc8p.png

First Method: Scrapping

Spoiler

How to update LoLAccountChecker

Spoiler

How to get better proxies

Spoiler

Scrapping is not ok for BR servers :/

Rogerse

Rogerse

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationGermany

Working Good got 9 Accounts now verified and 10 unverified 1 of these accounts got 116 champs and 76 skins real great guide :) Playing on EUW

Kiara789

Kiara789

Advanced Member

• Contributor
  • 193 posts
  • LocationChile

Man, try to get a working scrapper for LAS  :jew:

dannyoceanic

dannyoceanic

• Members
  • 2 posts

How many proxies do you use for lets say a 100k combo? Mine die very fast :/

Edit: Do you always get your combo from the scrapper you uploaded? How often do you get hits with that and how often do you have accoutns with high rp on them ?

Edited by dannyoceanic, 22 April 2017 - 06:59 .

DarkAvenger

DarkAvenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 73 posts

Man, try to get a working scrapper for LAS  :jew:

Idk if there is any working scraper for BR or LAS.

How many proxies do you use for lets say a 100k combo? Mine die very fast :/

Edit: Do you always get your combo from the scrapper you uploaded? How often do you get hits with that and how often do you have accoutns with high rp on them ?

http://sslproxies24.blogspot.gr/

http://proxyserverlist-24.blogspot.gr/

I usually use SQLi for combos, but scraping will get you some hits too.

Scripter2017

Scripter2017

• Members
  • 5 posts

thanks

Lilhackers

Lilhackers

• Members
  • 6 posts

This is an amazing guide!
Thanks for this, you're truly awesome.

89Sco89

89Sco89

• Members
  • 2 posts

Upvoted +1

tattoka

tattoka

• Members
  • 2 posts

i honestly have no idea what im doing wrong

http://prntscr.com/g3ag81

Shkecmi

Shkecmi

• Members
  • 1 posts

same thing with me  :NotLikeThis:

ekispeke

ekispeke

• Members
  • 18 posts

I think rito changed login system, if anyone wants to share the new snetry mba configs I would thanks him a lot (Especially for LAS)

DarkAvenger

DarkAvenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 73 posts

I think rito changed login system, if anyone wants to share the new snetry mba configs I would thanks him a lot (Especially for LAS)

I added the updated configs. They might give a few false positive hits.

OLAFvsALL

OLAFvsALL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 83 posts

Hey DarkAvenger, ellinas eisai?

However, I cant get the Account Checker to work, it crashes everytime I hit "Accounts".

I have a fresh installed Win7 Pro 64bit.

Here is the logfile for the crashes :

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Ein Aufrufziel hat einen Ausnahmefehler verursacht. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: Der Typeninitialisierer für "LoLAccountChecker.Settings" hat eine Ausnahme verursacht. ---> Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Invalid property identifier character: .. Path 'SelectedRegion', line 3, position 22.
   bei Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseProperty()
   bei Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
   bei Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.PopulateObject(Object newObject, JsonReader reader, JsonObjectContract contract, JsonProperty member, String id)
   bei Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateObject(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
   bei Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.CreateValueInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, JsonContract contract, JsonProperty member, JsonContainerContract containerContract, JsonProperty containerMember, Object existingValue)
   bei Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
   bei Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
   bei Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   bei Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
   bei LoLAccountChecker.Settings.Load()
   --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
   bei LoLAccountChecker.Views.AccountsWindow..ctor()
   --- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
   bei System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
   bei System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   bei System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   bei System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
   bei System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
   bei System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
   bei System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Object[] args)
   bei LoLAccountChecker.Utils.CreateOrShowWindow(Type windowTClass, Object[] parameters)
   bei System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   bei System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
   bei System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   bei System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   bei System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   bei System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
   bei System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
   bei System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
   bei System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
   bei System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
   bei System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
   bei System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   bei System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   bei MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   bei MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   bei MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users