Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

(NA) Accounts for sale question for you guys

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ipwnmomo

ipwnmomo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 42 posts

I Have actually alot of lv 30 accounts that ive been farming over the years and I was thinking if itll be acceptable to sell each one of them ?

I was thinking between 8$ to 15$ CAD which will be around 5$ US To 12$ US.

are there alot of peoples interested in this?

Jesz

Jesz

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationUnited States

I am constantly looking for fresh level 30 accounts that are ready for ranked. Contact me through PM or Skype: @jessesteele@outlook.com. If you're really looking for customers then you should not play ranked on them. Keeping IP and not buying champions (or minimal amounts of champions) can bring the value of the account up as well. Just some ideas, contact me ASAP.

BestSkarnerNA

BestSkarnerNA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 30 posts
Hit me up I'll def buy

toonzilla

toonzilla

• Members
  • 2 posts

I Have actually alot of lv 30 accounts that ive been farming over the years and I was thinking if itll be acceptable to sell each one of them ? 
I was thinking between 8$ to 15$ CAD which will be around 5$ US To 12$ US. 
are there alot of peoples interested in this?

I would also be inter dyed in purchasing a few depending on the prices and champ/tune selections on each.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users