Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I need guide\help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

asirant

asirant

• Members
  • 1 posts

i couldnt find any guide that can explain how to use this scripts.. i came from elobuddy but there is no "active" scripters over there and i log with your loader but i cant find easy way to use iit. i used to click "V" and it autoattack + useing skills on mobs in jungle or last hit minions.. here its not the same any one can help me plz?

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

GoS does work the same way. which script are you using? report it to the script developer.

AnhDuc

AnhDuc

GoS Lover

• Contributor
  • 3,208 posts
  • LocationVietnam

as said above, which script did you use?

hold "Shift" and make sure "laneclear" feature is there in script's menu (if "laneclear" isnt there, it doesnt have "laneclear" feature, obviously)

RaveFMT

RaveFMT

The Unseen Support is the Deadliest

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationFrance

i couldnt find any guide that can explain how to use this scripts.. i came from elobuddy but there is no "active" scripters over there and i log with your loader but i cant find easy way to use iit. i used to click "V" and it autoattack + useing skills on mobs in jungle or last hit minions.. here its not the same any one can help me plz?

Check out this guide : http://gamingonstero...ormative-guide/

This should help you. Otherwise, if you need more specific help , let us know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users