Welcome to Gaming On Steroids Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Hello there! Im from LAS.

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

lautaross13

lautaross13

• Members
  • 5 posts

I hope everyone had a wonderful day. I decided to give GoS a try. I've been scripting for 3 years. I've been in League # and in Elobuddy.

Im from Argentina and im 22. I would love to make new friends here and join this wonderful community!

But i have doubt. If someone is so kind to solve it for me. What is the difference between Internal VIP, External VIP, and free users? I looked into the support forums but didnt find anything. Thank you for your time.

I'll see you on the fields of justice!

RaveFMT

RaveFMT

The Unseen Support is the Deadliest

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationFrance

Welcome to GoS !

We'll be happy to help you !

Free user : you didn't pay for anything , you can use GoS for free, with the free scripts.

VIP Internal : you paid a monthly subscription , and it allows you to use paid scripts ! You also support a lot the staff and the developers.

VIP External : the future of scripting ! you can script whithout getting banned, almost for 100%, if it's not. nothing is injected to the game, and everything is handled by DX9, in an exterior window !

GoS External informations : http://gamingonstero...p-subscription/

Edited by RaveFMT, 21 February 2017 - 03:12 .

lautaross13

lautaross13

• Members
  • 5 posts

Welcome to GoS !

We'll be happy to help you !

Free user : you didn't pay for anything , you can use GoS for free, with the free scripts.

VIP Internal : you paid a monthly subscription , and it allows you to use paid scripts ! You also support a lot the staff and the developers.

VIP External : the future of scripting ! you can script whithout getting banned, almost for 100%, if it's not. nothing is injected to the game, and everything is handled by DX9, in an exterior window !

GoS External informations : http://gamingonstero...p-subscription/

I really appreciate the detailed and fast reply. <3

RaveFMT

RaveFMT

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationFrance

Sure mate.

Feel free to contact me if you need anything.

Welcome again , and enjoy ! 

Feretorix

Feretorix

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3,030 posts

Hello and props to RaveFMT for the fast reply!

Hope you'll enjoy your stay and eventually hop on the GoS EXT safety train.

Edit:

074f27a1b7.png

PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp PogChamp 

MeganFox

MeganFox

Spanish Ex-Supp

• Contributor
  • 194 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires, Argentina

Welcome Lau!

My name is Lautaro too if it's your name (Your username)

I'm from Buenos Aires (GBA)

if you want more information about external you can see the spanish guide for external (here).

lautaross13

lautaross13

• Members
  • 5 posts

Welcome Lau!

My name is Lautaro too if it's your name (Your username)

I'm from Buenos Aires (GBA)

if you want more information about external you can see the spanish guide for external (here).

Thanks! Im from Buenos Aires too. I can handle myself in english, i really appreciate the gesture. 

Chally

Chally

SURRENDER

• Ex-Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts
Hi! Welcome to GoS

Jinbe

Jinbe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 211 posts
  • LocationAustralia - Sydney

Welcome :D

Smart

Smart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationBarcelona

Hi welcome to GoS

There are 2 options on GoS : Hard Adventage and Ban or Lower Adventage and Safe thats how I see this comunity, and thats why im here.

Actually the problem becames when EXT (Safe option) its actually trash (lets be clear) I feel like I wasted 10 $, Im not a hater, nothing would make me more happy than EXT working propertly to Script Safe but actually is not working.

So I recomend you to dont buy anything because INT its money wasting aswell..

I recomend to dont buy anything JUST to preasure staff to improve EXT so they realize sales increase after the enfort.

I wont renew EXT GOS til Orbwalk works + good evade

Actually you are "not able to trust on your spacebar" 50% times goes crazy and you die. So you tilt dying like a tard and aswell you get called Scripter x10000000000000.... cuz u looks as bot retarded.

Hope you understand propertly if u need this in spanish pm me.

btw my source is myself beeing Master I in EUW with L# and Top 1 Ru / Tr several times.

ty for reading me btw xd 

RaveFMT

RaveFMT

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationFrance
EXT (Safe option) its actually trash (lets be clear) I feel like I wasted 10 $

I guess you only pay to win your games because you can't carry them by your own. So you feel like you've wasted $10 in a tool supposed to 1v9 all your games, just like other platforms can do. (that's also why you're here) , and also because EXT is trash , can't provide any help , and can't dodge an Ezreal q.

So I recomend you to dont buy anything because INT its money wasting aswell..

Why is GoS Internal as bad as External , clearly ? Because you can't take the time to well configure your scripts ? And maybe because you , again , expect the scripts to carry your games , pressing only a spacebar , but still w/o getting banned. (because other platforms aren't detected).

I wont renew EXT GOS til Orbwalk works + good evade

It's your right but keep in mind that if all the members think like you, without donating to help staff and the dev's, you'll never see again this amazing tool , the only one remaining UNDETECTED.

you are "not able to trust on your spacebar" 50%

I guess we all know now which kind of " scripters " you are.

I'm sorry if you find me rude, and i apologize. But i cba to see people complaining about the only external tool, and thus the only way to script with a 0% ban chance.

I assume people fast forget the work behind this kind of project, and how recent and new it's.

Many of you are expecting it to be as effective as 28th feb , in less than 2 months , but can't understand the amount of work.

I hope you'll understand what i mean , and i still apologize if i was rude.

Rave.

Smart

Smart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationBarcelona

I guess you only pay to win your games because you can't carry them by your own. So you feel like you've wasted $10 in a tool supposed to 1v9 all your games, just like other platforms can do. (that's also why you're here) , and also because EXT is trash , can't provide any help , and can't dodge an Ezreal q.

Why is GoS Internal as bad as External , clearly ? Because you can't take the time to well configure your scripts ? And maybe because you , again , expect the scripts to carry your games , pressing only a spacebar , but still w/o getting banned. (because other platforms aren't detected).

It's your right but keep in mind that if all the members think like you, without donating to help staff and the dev's, you'll never see again this amazing tool , the only one remaining UNDETECTED.

I guess we all know now which kind of " scripters " you are.

I'm sorry if you find me rude, and i apologize. But i cba to see people complaining about the only external tool, and thus the only way to script with a 0% ban chance.
I assume people fast forget the work behind this kind of project, and how recent and new it's.

Many of you are expecting it to be as effective as 28th feb , in less than 2 months , but can't understand the amount of work.

I hope you'll understand what i mean , and i still apologize if i was rude.

Rave.

yep u was rude as **** with all your "trash guessings"

lets start with the reply to make understand all the kids what im trying to say

first of all i left clear before im not a hater

then.. who cares how resent is this tool? I mean.. for beeing recent ive to excuse how bad it works? nope im not making a destructive critic im beeing just HONNEST, EXT = useless atm I have better performance MYSELF by hand which is sad cuz I dont play by hand since s3.

So after saying how bad is EXT and that the "new" factor doesnt affect on the quality evaluation lets talk about "what kind of scripter im" well im the kind of scripter that have 90% winrate at high diamond on EUW, rest adjectives to describe me are useless at the point that only thing matter to me its win rate which is directly your succesrate on league of legends. Do I spam spacebar? sure thats why I pay x money to do it. So talking trash about me without even knowing me and blaming me for beeing honnest on how we should focus the comunity (keeping in mind im right) its stupid af i cant belive youre mod just saying I cant believe there is no filters for mods lol

edit: forgot to say why I said INT is not an option to pay

well i didnt even tested it because there is nothing to test. Paying shomething which is the worse performance in the market and garantees you the ban its stupid as ****

at least last years I had L which was quit safe but outside L the only viable option is private stuff or EXT (repeat again thats why im here) INT isnt special at all its just another copy of other trashes arround the internet and you can get essentially the same for free without paying the 9$ that wont save u from the ban. Thats why isnt a option to pay

"You dont configure well your scripts" the answere to this i is.. pretty sure there is no "scripter" on this comunity that have more knowledge about how to even configure scripts as I do. Ive been L staff Just to design modifications on the configs to change Core Behavior to make it match with the real needs for a dynamic pvp enviroment as lol

cuz no matter how much code control if you cannot build a dynamic map on ur mind to make it work on more statistically situations posible (which are tons on a full random pvp game as lol)

example are hondas works (work with him before)

and dont excuse me for beeing rude I can do it cuz im not any resposability here and esentially idc ive been nice til a tard attaked me without a reason for saying idc i mean i dont even ****ing check gramar if u understand this good else idc gl

ty for reading and and sorry for destroy the thread with this reply

RaveFMT

RaveFMT

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationFrance

yep u was rude as **** with all your "trash guessings"

lets start with the reply to make understand all the kids what im trying to say

first of all i left clear before im not a hater

then.. who cares how resent is this tool? I mean.. for beeing recent ive to excuse how bad it works? nope im not making a destructive critic im beeing just HONNEST, EXT = useless atm I have better performance MYSELF by hand which is sad cuz I dont play by hand since s3.

So after saying how bad is EXT and that the "new" factor doesnt affect on the quality evaluation lets talk about "what kind of scripter im" well im the kind of scripter that have 90% winrate at high diamond on EUW, rest adjectives to describe me are useless at the point that only thing matter to me its win rate which is directly your succesrate on league of legends. Do I spam spacebar? sure thats why I pay x money to do it. So talking trash about me without even knowing me and blaming me for beeing honnest on how we should focus the comunity (keeping in mind im right) its stupid af i cant belive youre mod just saying I cant believe there is no filters for mods lol

edit: forgot to say why I said INT is not an option to pay

well i didnt even tested it because there is nothing to test. Paying shomething which is the worse performance in the market and garantees you the ban its stupid as ****

at least last years I had L which was quit safe but outside L the only viable option is private stuff or EXT (repeat again thats why im here) INT isnt special at all its just another copy of other trashes arround the internet and you can get essentially the same for free without paying the 9$ that wont save u from the ban. Thats why isnt a option to pay

"You dont configure well your scripts" the answere to this i is.. pretty sure there is no "scripter" on this comunity that have more knowledge about how to even configure scripts as I do. Ive been L staff Just to design modifications on the configs to change Core Behavior to make it match with the real needs for a dynamic pvp enviroment as lol

cuz no matter how much code control if you cannot build a dynamic map on ur mind to make it work on more statistically situations posible (which are tons on a full random pvp game as lol)

example are hondas works (work with him before)

and dont excuse me for beeing rude I can do it cuz im not any resposability here and esentially idc ive been nice til a tard attaked me without a reason for saying idc i mean i dont even ****ing check gramar if u understand this good else idc gl

ty for reading and and sorry for destroy the thread with this reply

So let's summarize :

- INT is the worse script provider of the market , 100% ban chance.

- EXT is trash , not working , without any goods scripts.

i cant belive youre mod just saying I cant believe there is no filters for mods lol

Only Feretorix will judge me, and will take a decision about my rank. If he thinks i deserve a demote, i'll be demoted.

I've made a constructive reply, and if you can't handle criticism, i won't argue much more.

You've just attacked the entire site and tools in a new member post where he introduced himself.

Also, saying i'm a tard who attacked you for no reasons, when i've quoted you, shown and explained your mistakes is a little bit over reacting no?

It'll be my last message. If you want to keep debating with me, contact me privately.

v1lano

v1lano

Advanced Member

• Premium
  • 82 posts

Welcome!

elkapo07

elkapo07

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationYour ass

Hey Wachin yo tambien soy de argentina y tengo 22 :v uso gos external Agrega despues y si queres rankeamos con free elo

(sorry guys he speaks same languaje and i welcome him)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users